Svengalli's FT/ISO thread

mattpavone

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Svengalli's FT/ISO thread

Guardian Angel - hel +Pamy for this?
Ravenfrost - Hel or Ko
3osPhase blade - not sure what it's worth,

For all 3 I can go Hel Hel Ko, add some PAmys in to balance? I also may have a 7%MF Scharm i can add in, I'll have to double check that.

Svengalli

Diabloii.Net Member

Andariel's Visage - 10ll/30str/118ed/337def [m6]

Um + Pul + 2xLem for it ? let me know, thx.

*fliker111
@ fliker: Sorry but I value this andy at quite a bit more than the offer as it perf life leech and strength. If I were to assign it a point value it would be in the 15 range using the following table:

junk jewel = .25
pgem = .33 (3 per point obv)
ral = .5
hel, ko, lem = .5 each
pamythests = 1
T and H keys = .5 each
D keys = 1
Pul = 1
um = 2
mal = 3
ist = 4
gul = 5
20 life sc plain = 5
vex = 10
ohm = 20
Lo, Jah, Ber = 40

I hope that makes sense, it's rough but a pretty good indicator of values I think. When I have some time I will be adding a point system to everything to make it easier for everyone. Thanks.

Shadow Dancer's - 2shadow/82ed/23dex/131def [3]

100 poison sc and um for this?
@ megazoid: Sorry but I value these at quite a bit more than the offer as it 2skill and high dex. Please refer to the post I replied to fliker with. If I were to assign these a point value it would be in the 20 range using the same table. Thanks.

What's your lowest arach's going for?

I got a combination of pul kos rals and pgems/

Lmk
@ aazjazz: I would let the lowest arach go for like 3-4 points using the above table preferably in rals and pgems. If you accept you can set up a mule trade or PM me in game @ *svengalli3. Mule trades are usually preferred and quicker. Thanks.

13rals+10 pgems 10ll/14str drac + eth bonehew? lmk if thats too low
@donutburgers: Deal. If you can make some of the pgems pamythests that would be great and if not, I will survive. You can set up a mule trade or PM in game @ *svengalli3. Mule trades are usually preferred and quicker. Thanks.
**Edit: trade complete

whats your lowest titan's going for?
@ sorcyboy: 2 points would be good using the above table. If you accept you can set up a mule trade or PM me in game @ *svengalli3. Mule trades are usually preferred and quicker. Thanks.

I have 2x 7%MF SCs. How about Ist Um for them?
@ longhornrob: I can do this. you can set up a mule trade or PM me in game @ *svengalli3. Mule trades are usually preferred and quicker. Thanks.

Ethereal Spirit Broad Sword - 25/90/6 [3]

3pgems?
@ gmanju: 2 points for this based on the table below. If you accept you can set up a mule trade or PM me in game @ *svengalli3. Mule trades are usually preferred and quicker. LMK either way please. Thanks.

junk jewel = .25
ral = .5
hel, ko, lem = .5 each
pamythests = 1
T and H keys = .5 each
D keys = 1
Pul = 1
um = 2

would you be interested in this: 9max/56ar/1-3cd GC?
Guardian Angel - hel +Pamy for this?
Ravenfrost - Hel or Ko
3osPhase blade - not sure what it's worth,

For all 3 I can go Hel Hel Ko, add some PAmys in to balance? I also may have a 7%MF Scharm i can add in, I'll have to double check that.
@ mattpavone: Deal on hel, hel, a few Pamythests and the 7mf sc for all the above. You can set up a mule trade or PM me in game @ *svengalli3. Mule trades are usually preferred and quicker. Thanks.
**Edit: trade complete.

Hi,

how many pgs for the nature peace ring?

Thx!

Chien
@ chien: 3 points for this based on the table below. If you accept you can set up a mule trade or PM me in game @ *svengalli3. Mule trades are usually preferred and quicker. LMK either way please. Thanks.

junk jewel = .25
ral = .5
hel, ko, lem = .5 each
pamythests = 1
T and H keys = .5 each
D keys = 1
Pul = 1
um = 2
mal = 3
ist = 4
gul = 5
20 life sc plain = 5

Whew that took a bit. I hope I got to everybody who posted. I will be adding that point system within a week. So look for it. Thank you.

Svengalli

Last edited:

dhopisthename

Diabloii.Net Member

how much for you 5os phase blade?
and sorry for the pm you sent me the other day I spaced it. I will send it as soon as you as I find out how much you want for the phase blade

frostsocket

Diabloii.Net Member

20 pgems for a hoz (includes 9 pamethysts and 2 rubies). I'm just getting back into the gems after a long break so I've got no idea if that's an acceptable offer.

LonghornRob

Diabloii.Net Member

Per your pointchart:

30x Pgems and 40x JJ for an Ohm? If so we can just add this to my other deal above.

Also I can do 14x Ral and 3Pame for a Vex.

*jetpakoperation

Svengalli

Diabloii.Net Member

how much for you 5os phase blade?
and sorry for the pm you sent me the other day I spaced it. I will send it as soon as you as I find out how much you want for the phase blade
@ dhopisthename: the phaseblade would be 4points based on the table. If that sounds good you can set up a mule trade or PM me in game @ *svengalli3. Thanks.
**Edit: no trade.

20 pgems for a hoz (includes 9 pamethysts and 2 rubies). I'm just getting back into the gems after a long break so I've got no idea if that's an acceptable offer.
@ frostsocket: deal on the above. You can set up a mule trade or PM me in game @ *svengalli3. Thanks.

Per your pointchart:

30x Pgems and 40x JJ for an Ohm? If so we can just add this to my other deal above.

Also I can do 14x Ral and 3Pame for a Vex.

*jetpakoperation
I knew there would be some confusion here. The table is a tool to give people an idea at what value I place on currency. Crafting items having a high value to me. I do not typically do currency for currency trades and my FT list only has runes from el to pul.

Thanks,

Svengalli

Last edited:

GoTarO

Diabloii.Net Member

How does 5 points of PGems for an Arach sound? I'll PM mule info in case it's a deal.

Last edited:

Kazekiri

Diabloii.Net Member

Hello, I'd like to buy the lowest rank ravenfrost plus a 119 shako with a mix of runes and pgems (totalling 5 points)

Eroytch

Diabloii.Net Member

Harald of Zakarum - 162ed/442def [m1] 8pts.
Shako - 113def [5] 4pts.
Shako - 119def [5] 4pts.

I'll take the BINs on these. I'd prefer to do the trade ingame if possible, my usual mule helper cant get to his computer and i've been getting alot of realm downs recently.

Svengalli

Diabloii.Net Member

Hello, I'd like to buy the lowest rank ravenfrost plus a 119 shako with a mix of runes and pgems (totalling 5 points)
@ kazekiri: You can set up a mule trade or PM me in game @ *svengalli3. Thanks.

Harald of Zakarum - 162ed/442def [m1] 8pts.
Shako - 113def [5] 4pts.
Shako - 119def [5] 4pts.

I'll take the BINs on these. I'd prefer to do the trade ingame if possible, my usual mule helper cant get to his computer and i've been getting alot of realm downs recently.
@ eroytch: You can PM me in game @ *svengalli3. Thanks.

Svengalli

Last edited:

Kazekiri

Diabloii.Net Member

BIN Thunderstroke (3) and Light facet 3/4 (1)

Edit: BIN Saracen's Chance 21% (1) as well

Last edited: