Superior items

GaArchAnGeL

Diabloii.Net Member
Superior items

Hi there. One question. On superior items, are there any other mods than ed%, durability% and +ar that can spawn? e.g max damage or min damage.
Dont know if this is the right forum:undecided:
Thanks in advance.

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
+max damage can spawn also spawn on superior items if the "normal" enhanced damage superior mod won't make a noticeable difference in the weapon damage. For example, a dagger has such low base damage that a 15% ED superior one would have the same base damage as a non-superior one, so the game gives it +max damage instead.

Smorter

Diabloii.Net Member
Superior Mods work with runewords yeah?

How come I never see guides say "use a superior armour" for enigma etc. They just say use this _____. (Do they assume you will get a superior version)?

Nimbostratus

Diabloii.Net Member
Superior Mods work with runewords yeah?

Yes. Just remember, though, that this dramatically increases the repair cost, so be prepared to shell out boatloads of gold (or the runes for those cube recipes) if you make an expensive runeword in an item. Of course, this is irrelevant if the runeword has auto-repair or indestructibility.

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
zuriel said:
my enigma has +15% durability, I believe. Will this pay for itself? :undecided:
What do you mean pay for itself? If you're looking to sell it, you can always hope the buyer doesn't notice the enhanced durability mod. :azn: