Superbowl Predictions?

Super5

Diabloii.Net Member
Superbowl Predictions?

Well, the superbowl is about to start... who do you think will win? Post here with your prediction and a final score if you're feeling really lucky.

My prediction: Patriots are going to stomp the Panthers by at least 14 points. It won't even be a close game.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
did you see how miserable the Patriots were in the red zone two weeks ago? how many fieldgoals did Vinatieri kick under 25 yards? that game could've been a blowout but they gave Indy every chance to come back, the offense was miserable, even with all those turnovers they only picked up 21 points, I can't envision a blowout

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Woody is still hurt? I don't know who most of these O-Line guys are and they're gettin manhandled

edit:VINATIERI MISS!! HA!
edit2:these commercials suck

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
The Ace is a Knave

Vinatieri, normally automatic from 35 or fewer yards, missed an easy one. If he does this again, the Pats are in trouble.

UPDATE: However, if Delhomme keeps playing like this, this could be the first Super Bowl to go to OT in a tie, 0-0

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
atleast theres been some movie previews

Van Helsing & Troy

whats with Brad Pitt's accent? isn't he sposed to be Greek?

edit again: that was an extremely generous spot on 4th down, are they challenging it?

gismo

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm still sticking with my team that I've stuck with all year. :xtongue: I'm all giggly like a little school girl right now. go go panthers. :xgift:

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
GO PATS! (i know, the game has started, but they are behind, so its not cheating :) )

Silvermyst

Diabloii.Net Member
Gotta say this is a hella close game. I'd like to think the Patriots will win, but honestly it could go either way.

Anakha1

Banned
I predict some ******* down the hall from me will be hooting and hollering like a moron for the past half hour everytime he sees the ball and it will tempt me to go shove a live weasel up his nether-regions and put an extra-tasty weasel treat dangling halfway down his throat.

Yup. I must be psychic. You all owe me money.

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Tied with less than 2 minutes left in the game.

Well folks...we're sure getting our money's worth here.