Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Super Uniques Done

Discussion in 'Site Feedback, Suggestions & Support' started by Flux, May 29, 2008.

1. Flux

Flux Administrator

Super Uniques Done

I've finished pages for all the superuniques in the game.
    http://www.diabloii.net/wiki/Category:Superuniques
    There are 63 or so of them, including Uber diablo. All have full, detailed stats including their monster modifiers, hit points, resistances, spell damage, etc.

Also, if anyone knows a source for similarly detailed stats for the pandemonium event uber monsters, do let me know. I've seen only the imprecise stats on blizzard's page, and I'd like to get spell damages and all the rest for the ubers, if they can be found. they're not in the game stats since those monsters only exist on the realms.

2. LonghornRob

LonghornRob IncGamers Member

Re: Super Uniques Done

So, should I notify you of typos here, or elsewhere? I really have no idea what I'm doing on wikis. I did randomly click on Fire Eye, though, and noticed you wrote "Like most SuperUniques, Beetleburst does not regenerate hit points." under the Defenses section.

3. Psyrus

Psyrus IncGamers Member

It's technically no different than editing a post here. Click edit for the appropriate section, make corrections, add a comment in the summary field if necessary (although it's recommended), preview, then save.

4. Flux

Flux Administrator

yeah, as psyrus said, if you see typos and such, (I used each SU page as a template for the next one, and I'm sure I missed changing the names on every section more than the one time you mentioned) just click edit on that section and fix them. Anyone can edit the wiki pages. Creating a talk page for an article is only necessary for major arguments/differences, and while it's nice to put a brief note into the provided box when you edit a page, it's not required. Anyone can view the content of an edit by clicking the "history" tab on a page, and comparing selected revisions. And rolling back edits from there is very easy, if need be.