Super Saturdaily

NagisaFurukawa

Diabloii.Net Member
Super Saturdaily

No daily? How disappointing.

RL: Still sick. Managed to get a bit of work done today though. On a completely different note, Hatenkou Yuugi is a strange, strange anime. WATCH IT.

D2: Forums have been pretty slow recently. Anyway, currently working on a HC untwinked trapsin. DON'T DIE ON ME. =X. I must admit... HC is pretty intense.

Huriel

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Super Saturdaily

RL: Sprained my ankle playing a soccer tournament today, leaving me out of the remaining games :(

D2: Maybe, haven't played in a few months and that urge is building up again. That and the fact that I can't walk around, maybe I'll fire 'her up.

neumein

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Leaving for my USA trip in two weeks! Woo-hoo! Today consisted of photocopying passport, getting some new clothes for the trip, new shoes, and planning out somewhat of a budget for when I'm over there.

D2: Haven't played in a couple weeks. HC is cool and all, but I just bought Unreal Tournament 3, so she'll be my new mistress for a while :heartbeat:

EDIT: I don't mind the new smilies, but they changed all the :codes:, so I have to go advanced to use them. Bah!

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

RL: Being feeling a bit icky past couple of days, maybe a bug of some kind. Be glad when it naffs off. I've managed to re-acquire my green machine, so that was *really* good. Just feels like home really.

D2: Well my MP plan failed yesterday and the day before, so I'll see if I can get this on the road today. I've decided I don't really like the low level major twink gear. Yes I can walk through with the same weapons from level 3 to normal Baal but ... it doesn't sit right. So I'm going to go untwinked to begin with and twink a little when I have to. I *did* discover how amazing Ginthers Rift was. I've got that on the main hand and Honour on the off hand. Wow.

Deaddave

Diabloii.Net Member

rl: i couldnt be better, very litle could spoil my mood. got introduced to a great girl and we seemed to get along well. my mates worked out i like her and pretty much pushed me into a situation where i had to say something to her, cut along story short, basicly we are gona just take some time to get to know each other better then see where it takes us:thumbsup::smug: which reminds me i need to go down the shop to get some call time on my phone..:wave:

d2:if i have time later

HellHoundBarb

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Not much, perhaps going to see a movie in the cinema tonight, we'll see ;)

D2: I guess so, with my Bear.

HHB

TheSupercrab

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Come on people euro 2008 kicks of today! Pretty excited, hup holland.

D2: Prolly not. Maybe some solo baals.

Docturnal

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Helping my little tiny brother out with some hardware issues and avoiding that infamous soccer tournament as the plague it is.

D2: Once again having 90+% resists and 30+ PDR made me careless in nightmare and my conviction pally died to one of those evil FE-counsil members. Its allways amusing to have nothing hurt you at all for 2 days then something one-hit KO's you. 7+k damage from a single source in Nightmare is imba m'kay?
My next project will probably be a fireball-sorc. Still dont have a nice monarch for spirit or a arachnid mesh so I guess Ill have to settle for the second best fcr breakpoint at the moment.

Last edited:

Eric Xanthu

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: starting my vacation. No bothering me while I am butchering hell's minions, honey.

D2: Logging my time at Baal with my blizzballer. Possibly running for runes in RoF and maybe a quick mat/pat or three because I am all out of socket quests.

Callador

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Weekend after a hard week of work - it's time to relax :nod:

D2: Ran Hell Baal for many hours - 98 is a little closer now, but still quite far...

Skinhead On The MBTA

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Nothing - but I'm supporting Spain in Austria and Switzerland - solely due to the number of Liverpool players in their squad.

D2: Been playing for half the day now, got my Fury Druid up to level 50. Just got into Nightmare, he's going through like a hot knife through butter.