Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Super Saturdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by neumein, May 31, 2008.

1. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

Super Saturdaily

RL: My pay cheque for the month comes in today. I can finally order the rest of the components for my DNS* computer build. Yay!

D2: Been questing in A1 Norm with my HC summoner.

Have a good one :smiley:

EDIT: *= Damned-Near-Silent

Last edited: May 31, 2008
  2. Milb

Milb IncGamers Member

Re: Super Saturdaily

RL: Have come back home for the weekend, good to see some friends and family. May go out to Liverpool tonight, we shall see if anyone is up for it.

D2: Probably none, however, I'm in the process of transferring my old characters and stashes on to my laptop, 10 of my chars are still alive, I think I have only ever lost 1 Guardian, so I'll be able to have some fun with those next week, might get back in to mfing! Have a few ideas for characters as well, might try and have a go at completing my second sept!

3. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

RL: Finally calmed down now. I have my car back (briefly; although I'm working on more long term :evil:) and she is a pleasure to drive. Although I would have enjoyed it more if I wasn't plagued by bloody Peugeot drivers driving at 40mph in a 60 zone when I was to get home for a pee. And as for that idiot Ford Focus driver who mistook the width of it for a freaking tank ... GO MEASURE YOUR CAR! Morons.

Anyway, I am resplendant with Green Machine once more. Later I shall probably de-McDonalds it. It's current owner .... :banghead:

I should cut the grass but the mower is on the freezer and I can't lift it. Well I probably could and then drop it on my foot, but ... no.

D2: Baaling, Ruunying (gambled a Highlords yesterday :thumbsup:) or working on my Frenzier.

Have a good one!

EDIT: Ok, who naffed with the smilies? :surprise2: :handthumb: Thumbsup is now handsthumb. Ew.

4. Docturnal

Docturnal IncGamers Member

RL: Saturday low activity zone. May throw in a few minutes of cleaning if I feel industrious.

D2: managed to press nightmare on my hell meph runner so Im back to rerolling maps. (had one that was only 2 tp's from the wp). Lets hope I get a good one soon so I can go back to running.

5. leetserv

leetserv IncGamers Member

RL: Bailed wildly on my skateboard yesterday from a 3 meter high ledge, and almost broke my right wrist.

D2: Since i can't really use my mouse i can't play either, so i'm gonna spend some time trading in the days to come. When i get better my frenzy barb will take on act 4 nightmare (iron maiden, oh the pain).

6. RIP

RIP IncGamers Member

RL:Just survive this very hot day...Its not funny to be working inside of the machine, when outside is around 30 degree of Celsius (of course, inside ten more :crazyeyes:) I feel myself right now like big dirty pig :coverlaugh:

D2:Finish last two hours for MF Penthatalon (running Pit), i need to improve my score, hopefully i will have success...

7. allenive

allenive IncGamers Member

RL: Moving in to start physical therapy school today, hoping that the internet there will let me MP with the SP forum because my last school had a firewall that blocked it.

D2: Been running pindle a lot lately and mp'ing with people off the board whenever I get a chance

8. sequana

sequana IncGamers Member

RL: Back at home again :cool:

D2: I forgot, I don't know how this is possible though (probably I'm too tired) :grin:

And yea, as RIP said, here is really hot.

9. Jaago

Jaago IncGamers Member

RL: Party day. :balloons: Today was the day of the award of diplomas of the Finnish matriculation examinations (of secondary education) and lots of other studies, too, including some formalities about the end of the IB studies for people like me.

Had to spend the last few days preparing the house for guests and today was the day they visited. Exhausting stuff. Now all my peers are out drinking and I'm sitting before the computer and probably going to bed soon. :whistling:

D2: I wish.