Super Humble MF ISO/Random FT

MeHeHim

Diabloii.Net Member
Super Humble MF ISO/Random FT

We all start somewhere, right? Well, I am going to start here and try to trade up to some better mf gear so that I can one day not be so humble. Anyhow, I need better mf gear so let's see what can be done about it. I can now PM. However, I still prefer in-game trades (though we can certainly figure out a mule trade).

ISO
I received everything I originally asked for! However, I cannot leave this blank so...
Telling of Beads
Sazabi's Cobalt Redeemer

Take the above with a grain of salt. There is a joke here, I am sure of it. As well, I am always excited to see the random stuff people can come up with.

I guess I can reveal my aspirations here:

Dragon Shield (resist all pally shield)
Hand Of Justice (I have gone with a hammer in the past)
Rising Sun
Dwarf Star
Wisp Projector
Lightning Facets

As I am so humble (anyone noticing that "humble" is synonymous with "poor" when I use it?) I am not particularly focused on how perfect an item is. I am typically just looking for the skills the item offers.

FT

Charms
Martial Arts
Shape Shifting
Shadow Disciplines
Fire Skills

Runes
Ist
Io
Pul x 2
Ko
Lum
Hel
Ral x 5
Shael
Amn x 4

Essences
Festering x 2
Burning

Perfect Gems
Amethyst x 4
Emerald x 2
Topaz x 4
Ruby x 2
Skull x 2
Diamond x 2
Sapphire

(Humble) Uniques
Kira's Guardian (+72 Def, 60 Resist All)
Jalal's Mane

Wizard Spike x 2

Marrowwalk (+1 SM, 20 Str)

Lidless Wall

Sets
Griswold's Plate
M'avina's Armor
M'avina's Belt
M'avina's Gauntlets
Trang-Oul's Armor
Aldur's Boots
Sigon's Shield
Orphan's Call Gloves (Magnus)
IK Boots
Disciple Armor (Dark Adherent)
Disciple Boots (Rite of Passage)

Socketed
3os Mage Plate 257 Def
3os Dusk Shroud 456 Def
3os Wyrmhide 419 Def
40s 15ed Wirefleece

Last edited:

Grolen

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Super Humble MF ISO/Random FT

I think I have a Skullder's Ire, a Blade of Ali Baba, and a Milabrega's Armor for trade... I'll have to look later on tonight for them...

crivit

Diabloii.Net Member

I have a blade a ali baba if Grolen doesn't find his :wink:

Grolen

Diabloii.Net Member

I know I have at least one Blade of Ali Baba... How about 2 PAmethyst or 3 Prubies?

I'll release the other items on your ISO until I can check them later on tonight...

Grolen

Diabloii.Net Member

I do have a Blade of Ali Baba and Milabrega's armor...

I would like your five Ral runes and the eleven Pgems you have listed for them...

Thanks!

Grolen

MeHeHim

Diabloii.Net Member

I know I have at least one Blade of Ali Baba... How about 2 PAmethyst or 3 Prubies?

I'll release the other items on your ISO until I can check them later on tonight...
I'll do 2 PAmethysts for the Ali Baba.

This leaves your subsequent offer as pricing the Milabrega armor around a Pul. This is a bit pricey for what amounts to a "novelty" item for me. I'll consider it.

Grolen

Diabloii.Net Member

Okay, 2 Pamethysts for the Blade of Ali Baba...

I know a Pul rune or equivalent value is a bit much for Milabrega's armor, but, I am just looking for smaller currency which is easy to trade: your Ral runes and the Pgems...

I would be looking at a Pruby and the Ral runes for it, at the very least...

Grolen

MeHeHim

Diabloii.Net Member

I accept your final offer. Mule information sent. Contents:
3PAmethyst
1PRuby
5Ral

See what I did thar? ;0)

Serujuunin

Diabloii.Net Member

Forgive me if I seem ignorant... I too am new to the game and even new-er to tis forum...

Are you looking to get Sazabi's Cobalt Redeemer? 'Cause I have one for trade. :p

Tazzaxe

Diabloii.Net Member

I got a Tiamats Rebuke, but its not cheap....its not like I found it on the ground or anything. You dont find quality uniques like that just laying around on the ground...expensive...I want BOTH of those pskulls :p

MeHeHim

Diabloii.Net Member

Forgive me if I seem ignorant... I too am new to the game and even new-er to tis forum...

Are you looking to get Sazabi's Cobalt Redeemer? 'Cause I have one for trade. :p
The items that I have to trade for such a "precious" treasure are listed in my FT section. Please let me know if something interests you.

I got a Tiamats Rebuke, but its not cheap....its not like I found it on the ground or anything. You dont find quality uniques like that just laying around on the ground...expensive...I want BOTH of those pskulls :p
My apologies! Your post came at a time when my thread was un-updated. Those skulls went toward making the broth for my soup. To compensate, can I offer you any two of my remaining gems?