Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Super chargadine?

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by IHATENAMES, Apr 18, 2005.

1. IHATENAMES

IHATENAMES IncGamers Member

Super chargadine?

Would making a chargadine with 100 in dex and 440 in strength then equiped with a botd thundermaul be able to kill any character in 1 hit? This build includes fantasicm aura and uber items.

2. skoolbus

skoolbus IncGamers Member

why would you make this? they can block it and kill your or just cast something and kill you...

3. evild2player

evild2player IncGamers Member

Not to mention it would be real fun in PvM, when you get bored of dueling..

4. bergbusen

bergbusen IncGamers Member

it would be cool since u can get around 30 k damage, i like too se a barb blocked that..=)

5. Paulsummoner

Paulsummoner Banned

It's possible, with 1772 max damage weapon and all synergies and charge lvl 30-40 you will kill any character except maybe werbear with one hit, I counted if you have 200 strength and lvl 20 charge and synergies, you will do: weapon damage*20=final damage. Now imagine what you will have at lvl 40 all, it will be insane.

6. pryzmatik2

pryzmatik2 IncGamers Member

More damage won't make an attack harder to block... and you can have all the damage in the world, but you still need the AR to get through defense. No matter what though, you've got a 25% chance to hit with any melee-ish attack, including charge. This is if the opponent has max block.

7. Mr.Popo

Mr.Popo Banned

shoot for more life is better. Remember, life > dmg. If u can survive longer, u can take on any dmg an opponent can dish out. Beside, most experience duelers will have max block. If ur blocked, they will kill u in one-hit due to ur low life.

Btw, if they dont have max block, u can still kill them in one-hit without shooting for 30k anyway. Around 10k-20k will terminate any caster without block. (barb can just tank u and ww through or away from u)

8. JackGoodwin

JackGoodwin IncGamers Member

why not just do the dream thing? or just use an enchant/dream sorc for uber damage (i.e. 50k-70k. I think its about 50k with your fists. :lol: )

9. RetroStar

RetroStar IncGamers Member

Chargers are real boring in PvM.. One target at a time gets kind of annoying.

10. Paulsummoner

Paulsummoner Banned

Wrong wrong wrong, if you have 200 life and charge and all synergies 40 level, and 1772 weapon damage you will kill any barb with one blow, no matter what, youre gonna deal around 70k damage, with allpenalties it's 6000 damage, so, bye bye berb, but it's true about block, this block is hard thing for charger, besides I heard from someone that charge is unblockable, correct me someone, I'm not sure

11. Paulsummoner

Paulsummoner Banned

This is true, but if there would be no such thing, chargers would be killing everybody, so this is task for chargers to solve.

12. Paulsummoner

Paulsummoner Banned

I'm now playing charger in pvm, this is terrible, but sometimes funny, there is some fancy elite monster running on you with minions or a champion, you run and crush at each other and he dies in one hit, and only parts of his body fly in different directions, but overall it's boring

13. Mr.Popo

Mr.Popo Banned

Charge is blockable. And if u have to remember, any decent barb can take on ur charge or they simply ww away from u, and ur dead. (no block, low life)

14. koeraokse

koeraokse IncGamers Member

no way! all synergyes 40, hmm should be impossible, to do that and btw the damage isnt everything, I just made a crusader usind eth botd tm, he has nice 26k dmg (he's only lvl 70) I know I dont have all those items yet, but 1h crusader is much better, 1h vs 2h, theres no competition, 1h blocks first blow, makes 1-2 strikes and BOOM 2h guy is dead. and if u want to reach all synergies 40 you must use skillers (wich are tottally a waste of room/money) instead of steel charms for more AR or charms with resistances (ur res wont be very high with no shield) so I'd say you cant take ww baba out with 1 blow for sure (I mean those mean ones with forti, botd, ss..) you'll die in 1 ww for sure...

:cheesy:
    *priit

15. Mr.Popo

Mr.Popo Banned

+skill items wont boost syngeries, and most charger use mar/ar/life charms.
    Rest of it, i agree.

16. Doll Call

Doll Call IncGamers Member

if i recall correctly combat skillers dont do anything for charge. and a fine sc gives you close to a hundred (i think it was over 100) damage. and i'll tell you right now 2h charge is only good against casters. you'll die in pubs instantly. i do a 1h charge thats about 20k with 94% deadly strike... so i roughly do the samae damage as a lot of these two handed guys but i have the notable handicap of being able to block.

17. koeraokse

I duelled with my 2h crusader vs hammerdin, I won about every 10th match, and he wasnt even using the best items :lol:
    before making this I thought I will have one superb pally but, this guy is retired already and his botd tm is roting somewhere... :uhhuh:

*priit

18. Doll Call

Doll Call IncGamers Member

did you have a widowmaker? with gores, highlords, rends, and fortitude they pretty fearsome to turtle hammers.

19. koeraokse

no I didn't...

But thanks alot, for the good idea, I think I will build a ranger... :thumbsup:

*priit

20. Sszark

Sszark IncGamers Member

You're forgetting that TMs add 1.1 times the damage from strength, not 1.

A lot of people have funny ideas about charge. Long ranged, 2 handed weapons are horrible charge tools except against some casters. Short range 1 handed weapons are the best.The ideal charge weapon is a legendary mallet, with its range of 1 and 1.1 strength mod.