Sup

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupBro

Banned
Sup

sup bro has officially joined diabloii.net. sup bro would just like to say that no one better mess with sup bro. sup bro was an all county lineman in 1995 and had 15 tackles for losses. sup bro didn't become an all county lineman by taking crap.

sup bro was in vegas last week at the bellagio with 10 women on his shoulders because women can't resist men who had 15 tackles for losses in 1995. sup bro saw emilio estevez and emilio estevez let out a "sup bro?" and sup bro didn't say anything because sup bro only talks to people when sup bro wants to talk to people.

so if sup bro posts on this forum you better say "sup bro?" and sup bro might respond to you if you are lucky.

sup bro?

Gorny

Banned
SupBro said:
sup bro has officially joined diabloii.net. sup bro would just like to say that no one better mess with sup bro. sup bro was an all county lineman in 1995 and had 15 tackles for losses. sup bro didn't become an all county lineman by taking crap.

sup bro was in vegas last week at the bellagio with 10 women on his shoulders because women can't resist men who had 15 tackles for losses in 1995. sup bro saw emilio estevez and emilio estevez let out a "sup bro?" and sup bro didn't say anything because sup bro only talks to people when sup bro wants to talk to people.

so if sup bro posts on this forum you better say "sup bro?" and sup bro might respond to you if you are lucky.

sup bro?
Frankly Aragorn does not really care what "sup bro" did, who he was/iswhere he was last week, if sup bro posts on this/these forums and does not break any of the forum rules located herein : http://forums.diabloii.net/rules/ then Aragorn will be cool with him, however if "sup bro" breaks the rules, Aragorn may have to draw the Sword of Kings and use it on "sup bro"

Then if "sup bro" is lucky he will not break any rules, not receive warnings and not get any temp bans or permanent bans.

However if "sup bro" is a "returned bannee", then Aragorn will send him flying out of the back door to the forums and into the night, never to be seen or heard from again.

If Aragorn is forced to, Aragorn will indeed mess with "sup bro", and "sup bro" would not like that.

Aragorn.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
What rule did he break to warrant such a stern welcome?

He reminds me of Jimmy on Seinfeld, if he was arrogant.

carrothers

Diabloii.Net Member
Aragorn, sometimes I think that your B.S.-Detector and Spidey Sense have to be soulbound or something. :lol:

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
Gorny uses the bannee until proven innocent logic. And after all, when you think about it, aren't we all returned bannees? I mean deep down, where it counts.

SupBro uses the not funny until proven not funny logic. And after all, when you thing about it, aren't we all not funny? I mean deep down, where it counts.

SuggestiPants uses the same-sentence-format until proven different sentence-format. And after all, when you think about it...ok I'll stop now.

SupBro

Banned
aragorn_elessar said:
Frankly Aragorn does not really care what "sup bro" did, who he was/iswhere he was last week, if sup bro posts on this/these forums and does not break any of the forum rules located herein : http://forums.diabloii.net/rules/ then Aragorn will be cool with him, however if "sup bro" breaks the rules, Aragorn may have to draw the Sword of Kings and use it on "sup bro"

Then if "sup bro" is lucky he will not break any rules, not receive warnings and not get any temp bans or permanent bans.

However if "sup bro" is a "returned bannee", then Aragorn will send him flying out of the back door to the forums and into the night, never to be seen or heard from again.

If Aragorn is forced to, Aragorn will indeed mess with "sup bro", and "sup bro" would not like that.

Aragorn.

bro, you should learn to read bro. sup bro said he had 15 tackles for losses. that does not include all the other tackles sup bro had that weren't for losses bro. or maybe you didn't realize the difference bro becuase you were never an all county defensive tackle and were too small to play football. keep playing john madden football bro and dreaming that you could play real football like sup bro. maybe someday you will have a kid with some ugly woman and raise the kid to be like sup bro and live through him because you never had the chance to live a life like sup bro's.

sup bro laughs at all the haters on this board. you are just like all the offensive linemen who talked sh*t to sup bro in 1995 and then got owned by sup bro and then faked injuries because they were too scared to line up against sup bro.

Merick, DaCerZ, and everyone else who supports sup bro will be rewarded for their loyalty. sup bro looks out for his teammates and never let's them down. sup bro has got more heart than anyone bro and that is what makes sup bro the living legend that he is.

sup bro?

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
Does SupBro refer to himself in the third person because of some disorder of the mind, or is it simply a puerile attempt to invest a measure of imaginary confidence in an otherwise inadequate personality?.

SupBro said:
bro, you should learn to read bro. sup bro said he had 15 tackles for losses. that does not include all the other tackles sup bro had that weren't for losses bro
/playing along

Which could range from 1 to god knows? Damnit, I knew I had to take those mind reading courses for a reason. Oh well, I still don't regret skipping those classes anyway.

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
supbro said:
sup bro was in vegas last week at the bellagio with 10 women on his shoulders because women can't resist men who had 15 tackles for losses in 1995.
:lol: Al Bundy meets the Rock! Community Forum never ceases to amaze me.

Welcome to the forums, SupBro. People will take you more seriously if you speak like a normal human being and treat others with a little bit of respect. There's nothing wrong with clowning around, but it's usually a good idea to let everybody get to know you a bit first - otherwise, you'll just be dismissed as a troll.

You get points for making me laugh though - that's not an easy thing to do when I'm still on my first morning coffee.

Rakanishu

Diabloii.Net Member
SupBro said:
bro, you should learn to read bro. sup bro said he had 15 tackles for losses. that does not include all the other tackles sup bro had that weren't for losses bro. or maybe you didn't realize the difference bro becuase you were never an all county defensive tackle and were too small to play football. keep playing john madden football bro and dreaming that you could play real football like sup bro. maybe someday you will have a kid with some ugly woman and raise the kid to be like sup bro and live through him because you never had the chance to live a life like sup bro's.

sup bro laughs at all the haters on this board. you are just like all the offensive linemen who talked sh*t to sup bro in 1995 and then got owned by sup bro and then faked injuries because they were too scared to line up against sup bro.

Merick, DaCerZ, and everyone else who supports sup bro will be rewarded for their loyalty. sup bro looks out for his teammates and never let's them down. sup bro has got more heart than anyone bro and that is what makes sup bro the living legend that he is.

sup bro?
Hehe. This supbro...are U his fan or something? Like the poster above me its wierd to alk in 3:rd person.
Ive never heard of any "supbro" and it sounds very...geeky. I really dont care at all about your "1995" was that the time when you were born? :lol:
Aragorn, your first post made me laugh^^ Funny reply to supbros aggresive post^^
Supbro is your user name on diablo supbro or what?

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
Diablo's minions grow stronger
:uhhuh:

Rakanishu said:
Hehe. This supbro...are U his fan or something? Like the poster above me its wierd to alk in 3:rd person.
Ive never heard of any "supbro" and it sounds very...geeky. I really dont care at all about your "1995" was that the time when you were born?
Aragorn, your first post made me laugh^^ Funny reply to supbros aggresive post^^
Supbro is your user name on diablo supbro or what?
Iirc there are only 2 people who talk in third person about themselves:
1) Ormus (virtual character from Diablo2 act3)
2) Julius Ceasar (old emperor of Rome)

I suspect he's a big fan of Ormus, else he really has a loose screw...
...but then again, being a huge fan of an insignificant virtual character :scratch:

Oscuro

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
SupBro said:
sup bro was an all county lineman in 1995 and had 15 tackles for losses.
Yeah, well, my dad like owns a dealership... so...

Dawnmaster said:
3) Bob Dole

Rakanishu

Diabloii.Net Member
Dawnmaster said:

...but then again, being a huge fan of an insignificant virtual character :scratch:
Makes him a screw too^^ So hes a screw anyway... Supbro you havent got much luuuv here yet ;)

Arbedark

Diabloii.Net Member
Dawnmaster said:

Wrong dude, you obviously dont watch any English Television such a Big Brother.

"Science is not amused"
"Captain Science is hungry"
etc...

SupBro, this is a virtual forum, I would be more than happy for you to "tackle" me.

Anyways, continue please, its always funny to have a nutcase on the forums.

Arb

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, how can I know those things, I'm not from England, neither from America, I'm from Belgium.

We normal, here speak :uhhuh:

Rakanishu

Diabloii.Net Member
Dawnmaster said:
Well, how can I know those things, I'm not from England, neither from America, I'm from Belgium.

We normal, here speak :uhhuh:
Hiya! Im from another country to!
Im from Sweden, but my dad is from Canada so my english is quite good!

Status
Not open for further replies.