sup eth socket weap question

squarewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
sup eth socket weap question

is there such a thing as a superior ethereal socketed weapon with enhanced damage?

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
My wet dream is a 15% sup eth 6s thunder maul for botd... yeah, and a zod...

Also sup 15% eth 4s vortex shield, however, the odds of that one....

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
...and then keep unsocketing and remake until I get a perfect exile... Yeah, right! I think (atm) I'd use any sup eth vortex with %enhanced defense (so base will be max+1) with 30% resist all or more. Yeah, resists are more important to my paladins, because they tend to use conviction and this or that elemental attack.

Hmmm... If %enhanced damage on palashields enhanced the shields base smite damage... that'd been something! And eth palashields should have 50% more smite damage! That's a bug in my book!

thegiantturtle

Diabloii.Net Member
helvete said:
My wet dream is a 15% sup eth 6s thunder maul for botd... yeah, and a zod...

Also sup 15% eth 4s vortex shield, however, the odds of that one....
I had a 13% sup eth 6os t-maul at one point, but I traded it away. What I need is a 6os 15% sup eth Archon Staff. Now that would be hot.

helvete said:
I'd use any sup eth vortex with %enhanced defense (so base will be max+1)
Does that work for socketed items/runewords? I thought it only applied to uniques.

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
That applies to any armor (not just body armor) with %enhanced defense - only exeption is upgraded items.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
I happen to have an 11% eth 6 os tmaul in my LF zon's stash right now waiting for vex and zod.

So yes, you can get an eth sup damage weapon.