Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Sunday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by linkato1, May 22, 2005.

1. linkato1

linkato1 Banned

Sunday

Hello,

it's 5:12 AM here in Helsinki, Finland and I'm off the work; 4 months summer vacation started. :clap:

If any of you is going to the GBBF on coming August, come visit me at the Beer sans Frontiers section. :drink:

On rainy days I'm going to play my septavirate characters, but on sunny days I'll be looking for the woman of my life. :rolleyes:

Topi

2. bill_n_opus

bill_n_opus IncGamers Member

Finland ... maybe someday i'll go on vacation and visit ya!

Today, i'm going to work and if it's quiet i'll get some D2 action in.

My Meteorb Sorc has hit Hell and she's actually levelling doing Countess runs on p1. I'm doing alright with the runes and boy, is she a fast Countess runner. Natural teleport rules.

Don't really know what's the point though ... since the best rune you can get realistically is an Ist or so which is something like 1:1100 odds. Especially if you have your sights on a high rune.

3. LordMay

LordMay IncGamers Member

I will surprisingly not be playing D2 today. After the loss of several hc chars in the past few days and a dissapointing foray into sc I just don't feel like playing. I have discovered a very fun game called tactics arena online. It is a fun turned based game that you can play for free. Google it and try it. I'm already addicted.

4. Thrawn_II

Thrawn_II IncGamers Member

haha, finland! i've been there! i lived in estonia for three years. finland is pretty cool, and has lots of cool buildings.

sunday, ohh, im gonna be so dead. i played two shows today(hardcore, lots of headbanging and hardcore dancing) and i played another yesterday, at a skatepark where i started skating. im sooo sore! and i have to get up at 7:20 am and get ready to play drums at church for the entire morning. ahhh!!!

oh well, off to bed.

5. corax

corax IncGamers Member

drums at church? this one of them satanic cult churches?

finally got my 1.07 sorc to lvl. hoorah!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!1!!!!!1!!

6. PinkeyandtheBrain

PinkeyandtheBrain Banned

Hmmm well i really havent had to much time to play the past 2 days but i did start a new druid. he is in act 2 right now and using some real good low lvl stuff(thanks to corax's kindness) wow cleglaws has got to be one of the best low/medium sets out their but Wrynth does not like sheilds so he is using The Cheiftan and doing a nice 58-190 dmg at lvl 19 once he gets to 24 all is lost for his enemys( bonesnap)right now he is craming for str so he can use the belt/gloves/boots of the Ik set. I kinda gave up on 1.09b cause it just wasnot that fun for me hehe. gnight all :)

7. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

Sunday! Finally. Have waited for this day the whole week. A really important soccer game today for my favorite team, Malmö FF :)

Will try to get some Diablo played, mostly with my new project, the Blade Fury Striking Assassin, started a thread about it yesterday. Mmm lovely. Also some with my Blizzard Sorceress to gather some stuff from NM Mephisto.

8. corax

corax IncGamers Member

w00t.

my 1.07 sorc made lvl 30 running eldritch/shenk. then nothing could stopz0r her. making slayer at lvl 33. then killing eldritch n shenk pushed her to 34.
    and into nm we went. currently 34 and 3/4's and in jail lvl 3.

9. Cormallon

Cormallon IncGamers Member

I just got up ... rather late today, but my little one slept by her grandparents last night and we took the chance to relax.

My MET necro went halfways through A4 NM yesterday, next stop hellforge ;) I had venom and pit lords in all three areas, those beasts prove quite dangerous for my golem, a lot of TP scrolls got used to save him. Then there were stranglers and burning souls. Oh well, at least no abyss knights so far... but with my luck I'll get these in the RoF.

10. Masas

Masas IncGamers Member

I'm getting addicted to the pits! No more endless thousands of pindle runs for me! My fishy does p1 pit runs faster than 3 minutes a run. Now that's ownage! :D
    EDIT: Just did my fastest pit run EVER! A minute length, including loading! Although I'm sure I missed at least a single unique pack.

11. Artagas

Artagas IncGamers Member

Uh, dont even mention pindle. Todays sets and uniques from pindle runs 1-50:
    Cathan's seal
    <end of list>
    (450+ mf...)

However, i did the same as Masas and ran the pit with my fishymancer, which also resulted in nothing. null. zip.
    not my day i guess.

12. lone_wolf

lone_wolf Diablo: IncGamers Member

im currently on my quest to do 1000 wsk baal runs in hell and document what i find:D

to sad i have a test to write today. hum perhaps i should do the test as quickly as possible;)

so far(7 runs) i found atleast one very very useful thing that a future char will enjoy. :clap:

only have 2 more things to find for that char then the end game gear is done:D

13. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

Roughly what happened to my Blizzard sorc, although Pindle did eventually cough up Whitstan's Guard and my 5th Hellrack after numerous runs... don't have an exact number but 50 or so seems right.

Then he went back to dropping crap again.

So instead I've been playing my Poison Necro, Spike. As I'm aiming to get 7 high-level (preferably 99, but I'll settle for getting them all to 95 or so... for now) characters, he's going to need to be powerful. Which is why he's using Poison Dagger as his main attack. :D

I've rarely seen a low-cost (-ish) skill be so destructive in Normal Act I. And it can only get better, since he's level 16 and doesn't have any synergies yet... of course, poison-immune monsters may be a problem.

The only problem with him is that I started him out as a possible Poison/Summoner hybrid (using Skeletons as mobile walls), but want to maximise Poison damage... so he has two skill points 'wasted' in RS/SM. They may still be useful later on, with +skills, though.

Have a good day everyone! :)