Sunday

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
Sunday

well haven't made a daily in awhile. so here's one from Corax, the loveable nubable guy :D

started a 1.07 sorc today. my wolfie will struggle to much with AR and lvls to get up to rack running fast enough. so sorcie it is. good news? she has a couple of twinkie items from my wolf.

also restarted my matador as i made a big mistake in his skills. but he was only lvl 23 so its nothing major.

got my demon hunter up to maggot lair, im currently playing him atm. 4.5k dmg is juicy. with an exceptional weapon too :king: should upgrade it too elite one day.

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
What is an Matador?...

Got my Amazon up to lvl91. Just 8 more levels... Haven't had any lucks in the cow level. No good charms at all except like 6 skillers. +1 Fire, +1 Traps +1 Combat (Pala) are the only worth mentioning. No nice small ones :( Gotten around 100 PGems too so I guess I'll try my luck with cubing soon instead.

Started up a Wind Druid. Lvl 16 at the moment.

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
matador is a damage returnomancer. essentially an IM necro. However i've discovered that thorns(from bramble) + amp does more dmg return. n he has a few other little tricks up his sleeve. :D just wait and see.....

does anyone else think the traps in the arcane sanc are stupid? this nice fancy upside walkway in the stars thingy and they stop people with wooden sticks in the floor? wtf? wheres the big hurty implements of death.

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
Just noticed that it's Sint Nikolaas birthday today. :drink: :buddies: Have a nice day mate.

Horobi

Diabloii.Net Member
Nah, Sint Nikolaas birthday isn't until december -5 (Dutch inside-joke).

Anyway, I started my Winddruid today (Heavelly twinked.) In the hope to get a second Pat. And in RL I've got 1 week vacation from school so, I hope he'll get his title soon....

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
the key of corpse retrieval is to scream 'HAVE AT YOU' before charging into the fray to get your corpse. a screaming nekkid charging man puts off even the most demony of demons

Sidhe

Diabloii.Net Member
Amidala said:
SINTERKLAAS KAPOENTJE :p
Sint GIB pressies!!! :p

Seriously though, happy birthday Sint, free drinks in teh EMB for you!

Started my nekkid sorc Seige today, and had fun teasing Seige with that. :D Will take her further into the realms of extreme nastyness in a bit, and will see how far she can get.

ToastedTacoGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
the nm meph farming is underway! so far the items of use have been a hone sundan for mercy, which is wootings, a tals mask for me, two telling of beads, and a nats helm for mercy. oh, and 7 green breastplates

Cormallon

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi there,
I'm back from vacations and after a few hours of sleep and some baggage cleanup I had a look at the forums. It very much looks like I missed a serious squid attack... In fact the squid ate my MFL posts, specially the advance runs I did for week 5 :( Oh well.

I have another tourney char running though, I got 3 more points already :)

Have a nice day and prepare to hear more from me during the next days.

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
welcome back cormallon. :D trust your vacation was teh schnizzle.

yest he squid consumed 3 days worth of spa,....uh posts.

mmmmm you know those chars that have no mf n find lots of stuff. this is one of them. hes found 3 sets of cl4glaws p00ncersi n the last hour or so. mfless too.and he found a gull in act 1.

unlike that damn blizzard mf sorc. who found exactly nothing

s0, i w0z @ my dads h0use for teh aftern00n 2day, and it w0z teh suxx0r. tey r teh n00bs an dnt evn hav t'internet. then on teh way h0me, this ch4v k!d st0ppd me and w0z asking 4 money, but i sed n0 and he w0z like 'OMFG, j00 r teh suxx0r n00b, u MoFo!' s0 i sed to h1m 's0d 0ff' and he did. tehn i g0t a txt msg fr0m my mum, who w0z liek 'OMG, wen r u cumin home, ur late!' and i sed 'ill b h0me s00n' and she woz like 'ok'
then i g0t under ch4rg3d for teh mars bar, so taht w0z teh schnizzle.
Summary: not much happened to me today. been working on my coursework that had be handed in about 3 weeks ago, should be finished tonight, so might get some playing in.

Amidala

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
s0, i w0z @ my dads h0use for teh aftern00n 2day, and it w0z teh suxx0r. tey r teh n00bs an dnt evn hav t'internet. then on teh way h0me, this ch4v k!d st0ppd me and w0z asking 4 money, but i sed n0 and he w0z like 'OMFG, j00 r teh suxx0r n00b, u MoFo!' s0 i sed to h1m 's0d 0ff' and he did. tehn i g0t a txt msg fr0m my mum, who w0z liek 'OMG, wen r u cumin home, ur late!' and i sed 'ill b h0me s00n' and she woz like 'ok'
then i g0t under ch4rg3d for teh mars bar, so taht w0z teh schnizzle.
Summary: not much happened to me today. been working on my coursework that had be handed in about 3 weeks ago, should be finished tonight, so might get some playing in.

it took me some time to translate it all, but it worked ;)
not much happened here either, just another sunday afternoon ;)

ToastedTacoGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
ok so pretty much the rest of my sunday was teh sux. like 5 minutes after my first post meph dropped quite possibly the best sorc drop he can in nm, an occy. i was pretty happy with that, but then he didnt drop poop for like 15 more runs. pretty much i didnt get to play any more diablo all day because my friends were being lame and made me play frisbee in the freezing cold outside, oh and it was wet too. to top it all off i have homework to do now! arg, atleast i only have like a month left in school, which is pretty much the man.

bill_n_opus

Diabloii.Net Member
Eh, we did the Mother's Day thing with family and it was fun. Lots of food and the like.

Gonna try and get one of my languishing Pit running chars to Hell Hellforge ... but I still have visions of high end items to be found ...