Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Sunday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by TenYearsGone, Apr 17, 2005.

1. TenYearsGone

TenYearsGone IncGamers Member

Sunday

Sunday - the last part of the weekend and the weather here is supposed to be beautiful - 70 degrees and sunny!

Over the last couple of days I completed Act III hell with my IK Barb and started Act IV. Of interest, a trapped soul (those bodies you kick over) dropped a Gul! My best rune yet. My 5 year old was sitting in my lap and I was trying to tell him what a great drop that was, especially from the source. It got through to him as if I was telling my wife, but at least he tried to understand!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend...

2. LOCO

LOCO IncGamers Member

congrats on the Gul man :thumbsup: i dont think I've touched one of those trapped soul things since classic D2, those things just dont seem right.

not much D2 played today as damn uni assignments have got me in a squirrel grip and demanded to be done. what little i snuck in was with my now lvl25 cleric/frost zealot, the dead shall come to pray for life in the face of my glowing onions of holyness and they WILL FEAR ME :grrr:

3. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Nice weather here too, hope it continues into next week.:)
    As for D2, done 30 minutes for the MFL so far, nothing too major popped up so far.

4. galtzaiLe

galtzaiLe IncGamers Member

We have nice weather here too :D

Today I'm going to start a new char (maybe trapsin?), because I'm struck (spelling?) on Act4 Hell with my MeteOrb... play untwinked sometimes is hard as hell :D

5. Shagsbeard

Shagsbeard IncGamers Member

Well... my HC trapsin got to the Ancients today in hell and that's just not happening. I'll have to shelve her until I can find her some better equipment or something. That or just continuously re-roll until they come out with perfect mods. Maybe it's time for me to start another character on his way to the same end. I've so far got a Bliz sorc stuck in Act I, a summon necro in Act IV and the trapper in Act V. I think I'll work up a barb next... or maybe a druid. I got Jamal's mane... but no ring for the synergy to rabies.

Dunno what I'll do. Maybe just run act V areas hoping for a Ber.

6. colony

colony IncGamers Member

Hmm, crap weather here, but then it is Manchester, so what can you expect:(

Well I've just got up and now I have to do some work, so probably no D2 for me today. I hate writing lab reports...

7. JihadJesus

JihadJesus IncGamers Member

Well, it's my 22nd birthday today! I probably wont get too much D2 time today, since I'm spending time with my family and I have a paper to write. But I did just get my new paladin out of Normal, so that was pretty cool.

8. Arewyn

Arewyn IncGamers Member

Heh, today is my 15th birthday, 6 more years til I can drink though :cheesy:

No time for D2 as well as I'm going to spend it with my family, once they get up at least, lazy bums!

9. isengart

isengart IncGamers Member

happy birthday JihadJesus and Arewyn! have a drink on me in the EMB.

I have been learning all day and am taking my suppper break right now

have a nice evening

10. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Haha, i laugh at your stupid alcohol age limit. Happy birthday though, still pretty much the youngest person here. Who else is 15? i cant think of anyone. absel maybe.

11. Chimaira

Chimaira IncGamers Member

Congratulations to Arewyn and JihadJesus...hope you have a good one:)

Like Shagsbeard I've also had major problems with the Ancients...My Tesladin, just couldn't tackle them at all, so when I had used up all my Full Rejuvenation potions and had no more money from ressurecting my mercenary I got so fed up I teamed with my skellymancer and kicked The Ancient's asses. I hate the Ancients. One time they spawned okay without FE and I started whacking away..I got hit, drank a potion and 1 sec after I was dead from whirlwinding Talic :mad: Got through and the rest of it was pretty easy, even Lister. Baal was a piece of cake with Kelpie Snare and now I'm gonna start on my trapsin.

12. Toppo

Toppo IncGamers Member

I thought he was like 9 or something? :p

:tardlol:

Been doing some mf runs. Some EUs but nothing spectacular. Hoping to level my Cheesadin to 90 in the progress.

13. Arewyn

Arewyn IncGamers Member

Really? I pictured everyone as like 21-27 for the most part, unless I've seen them actually post their age.

*kicks bob* I wish it could be like 18 or 17... or 14, but the law is a pain -.-

14. Absel

Absel IncGamers Member

Yup, 14 year old here.

15. Corrupted

Corrupted IncGamers Member

Just watched "John Q", great movie.

16. Chimaira

Chimaira IncGamers Member

Fascinating:)

Første gode film de har sendt i lang tid...

Sorry everyone!

17. farting bob

farting bob Banned

*Pokes lemming, absel and arewyn and laughs at there age, then realsies that that is very immature so stops*
    In err...9 days i'll be 17, 1 year before i wont need my fake id to get booze...

18. Mraezk

Mraezk IncGamers Member

Gah! I feel so old...

My FA/LF Zon made it to act II, but after the serious pain the in the rump that Hell Andariel was, I'm not sure how much further she'll get. Hopefully I won't give in and get a cheesy Act 2 merc :) I'm still too sunburnt to enjoy doing much else at the moment, so I might try building a barbarian tonight. Or more specifically, a barbarian designed to hunt-n-kill gloams!

19. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

Happy Bdays JJ and arewyn! I've said it bore, but it needs repeating: April babies rule, we really need to take over a thread next year, :xparty: in the EMB, There's even cinnamon bread all ready, I just whip up a couple of cakes and we'll be good to go!

20. colony

colony IncGamers Member

Heh, my bdays in less than a week, and I'll be 19.

1 years legal drinking has taught me a lot more than 3 years illegal drinking did. It's also upped my booze tolerance a lot more, no more having to find pubs without ID checks or bouncers outside. Of course being one of those lazy ****ing students has helped a bit. The earliest I have to get up is 8:45am for a 9am lecture (if you get the chance for on campus accommodation then take it, you won't regret it:p ).

Anyway happy birthday JihadJesus and Arewyn.:thumbsup: