Sunday

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
Sunday

well it's almost over.
played a little bit of my Zod sin, but spent most of the day smushing people on wrestling :D
planning for a good long run of my sin tonight. up to act 1 hell atleast. i r coming Goltar!!!!11!!!seven!!!!11

then might do my MF runs for the MFL, then maybe bed.

Any german speakers out there? "Guten bend" is good evening isn't it?
 

Reborn2k

Diabloii.Net Member
Almost... "Guten Abend!"! :D

Well, I just finished lunch and will do some pindle runs soon. I am not looking forward to tomorrow: The 2 weeks of holidays around easter end!! Damn... So I have to somehow enjoy the day!
 

Reborn2k

Diabloii.Net Member
corax said:
I have here this wand of squid summoning +1 so bow to my wishes or be devoured :D muahahahaha
Ok, then I can't say no of course! :D *hands corax some of his WF*
 

Cormallon

Diabloii.Net Member
Sunday and the weather is fine. I'm out gardening soon. I did an hour MFing for the MFL and the first run was the best, I found a nice amulet. After that, only lower level stuff.

Then I took my Bonehew werebear a step further, he advanced from outer cloister to inner cloister (hell). He almost died to Pitspawn Fouldog, as all my chars tend to do :D I think when I can bring him through all hell, I have accomplished something, he's really fun but you need a healthy heart for such a build, the red bulb going up and down wildly. I finally decided what to do with my next skill points, I'll increase HoW and Lycantropy.
 
stop spamming the dialy yuou to. a conversation between 2 people which is not on topic is classed as spam. Thats what AE told me once.
Anyway, I played a bit of my GA bowazon, up to act 4 normal now. Im hoping that when she gets to a high level, i will have a cheesy PvP build. :)
*teleports in between corax and reborn, snatching WF as reborn passes it over then tp's out*
 

skoolbus

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
Anyway, I played a bit of my GA bowazon, up to act 4 normal now. Im hoping that when she gets to a high level, i will have a cheesy PvP build. :)
good luck with it, but you wont have a shield, just dodge or whatever
I started my Cleglawdin who killed really slow, because I wouldnt let him use any shield/gloves/weapon besides those of the set (except for the scepter I accidently killed a zombie with) and I was level 10 before I could finally use the sword

I havent put any skill points in yet, but I'm thinking I should go with zeal+fanat because I dont have a pally like that yet, or should I do vengence+conv? There are too many ways to abuse Cleglaws set I cant decide!
 

Kaptain_Insano

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm going to work on my lvl 57 IK barb since i was lucky enuff to find the armor yesterday. The weather here is extremely miserable with freezing rain. Good day to stay cuddled up and warm inside.

Cheers K
 

DougTheHead2

Diabloii.Net Member
All I can say is... YEAAARGG! Daylight savings time! BOOOOO. I lost an hour of sleep today, which thoroughly suxored. My company left this morning, so now I am back to MP/MF ing again, wheeee. I really want a pat/mat hammerdin/blizzdress, but I don't want to go through the effort of going through the game. I am finally seeing a POV that I had not seen before, that from a rusher. I mean, I was kinda thinking of doing PvP chars at some point, but to have to go through the whole game... man it takes a long time. Anyway, good day to all!
 

Reborn2k

Diabloii.Net Member
Kaptain_Insano said:
I'm going to work on my lvl 57 IK barb since i was lucky enuff to find the armor yesterday. The weather here is extremely miserable with freezing rain. Good day to stay cuddled up and warm inside.

Cheers K
Hey, nice find the IKSC! :) I haven't found it yet, but I have insane pindle luck lately! ^^ Today I found Bul-Kathos Tribal Guardian, Taebek's Glory and... Stone Crusher! Damn... There were quite a few legendary mallets dropping, it was almost certain that I'd get a golden one! :cool: Just the wrong one... Schaefer's Hammer is my no. 1 most wanted item... no. 2 would be Stormlash! ^^ That mapseed seems awesome for finding them and pindle coughed up other beauties, too! So I'll basically never change my mapseed again! ^^
 
Reborn2k said:
No that would change my mapseed! :p What about your DSL btw? Can you actually mp now?
Damn, my plan is ruined! anyway, i can MP now, just with scary amounts of lag. should be getting my ADSL connected within a week. then once i sort out the router and hosting stuff, i should be hosting.
 

Kaptain_Insano

Diabloii.Net Member
Reborn2k said:
Hey, nice find the IKSC! :) I haven't found it yet, but I have insane pindle luck lately! ^^ Today I found Bul-Kathos Tribal Guardian, Taebek's Glory and... Stone Crusher! Damn... There were quite a few legendary mallets dropping, it was almost certain that I'd get a golden one! :cool: Just the wrong one... Schaefer's Hammer is my no. 1 most wanted item... no. 2 would be Stormlash! ^^ That mapseed seems awesome for finding them and pindle coughed up other beauties, too! So I'll basically never change my mapseed again! ^^

yeah I saw your screenie :). Too bad eh. If I had an extra schaefer's I'd toss it your way, I know u have been looking for one. I'm going to make a fanat zealot with it when I get a chance. Nice finds by the way. Deaths web is my number 1 addiction at the moment. Must have precious. :)

Cheers K
 

Toppo

Diabloii.Net Member
Ah, it seems the banfest has begun.

It has been all work for me this weekend but I'll quest a bit with M'avina's zon, Mavina :rolleyes:, later tonight if I feel like it.
 
Top