Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Sunday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by LprMan, Mar 14, 2004.

1. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Sunday

Well, I don't know if there is any rules about when daily thread should be made, but here it is :bow:

Nothing new for me, I try to make a bunch of Baal runs so I get my set of 50 runs done to post my findings once again. Later today I will play my sniperzon with my brother, he has IK barb. Yesterday we stopped at hell act 5, Glacial Trail. Our progressing depends quite much on my brother because I can't host. My brother also has dial-up connection, so we can play only 1-2 hours without it becoming too expensive. I hope I can get my zon to lvl 91 soon, then the build is ready and I will post some details about her (she is lvl 86 now)

Yesterday I got one really nice drop from hell Baal, namely Cap. And it was Sander's Paragon, yay! Only 22 more items to go, Sacred Armor being the only set items I haven't found yet :yep:

Have a nice Sunday everyone!

2. zelfmoordis

zelfmoordis IncGamers Member

And I just found my 2nd Set Sacred Armor today, buujah! Unfortunately I don't even have a barb :)

I'm still trying to get windowed mode to work, but no luck so far! My hammerdin has reached lvl 56 and I think it's quite boring to play :|

:wave:

3. Boddah_khan

Boddah_khan IncGamers Member

Well, Haven't played very much D2 for a while. I have recently reinstalled Baldurs Gate 2, and have been devoting my time to that. Hopefully it won't take me as long to get through as last time :cheesy: . Anyways, the results of the MFO have been posted by McGee, and due to the low competition I'm not going to request any items. I just wish I knew what happened to Booya. Ah well, cheers!

4. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

stuck @ work today, yep even on sunday.. well if you'll al excuse me now, im going to drown myself in the toilet :(

managed to squeeze in a little play time yesterday, got my pure javazon towards lvl 72 and takis was so kind enough to donate me a eth titans :clap:

robin

5. Takis

Takis IncGamers Member

Played Diablo II all day yesterday. Fixing to go to church and repend all my sins. Wife says I need a little more religion and her prayer will again be that I would love her as much as I do that stupid game.

I do, I really do guys.

Takis (El_Greco)

6. zelfmoordis

zelfmoordis IncGamers Member

Andariel NM just dropped me an Ethereal Ribcracker!!

Hurray!

:wave:

7. MeBrutox

MeBrutox IncGamers Member

I feel your pain strijdje, as I am there now to <sighs> at least it is only 2 more days to my weekend <g>

I finally broke down and tried the fishymancer...and just cruised through normal and nightmare, now 72 and starting hell..just amazing how fast he went. I want to get him to use the full set of trang-uls items, but I need to get the girth still..which means I need to do some MFing..<g> since I need the set sacred armor (see below) I will probably go ahead and run the pit with him, as he is almost there anyhow.

Anyhow, my berserker barb is in act 2 hell, level 76. Found the immortal's head peice..which leaves me just one more item (the armor) and he will be using the entire set.