Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Sunday Thread

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Black_KING, Feb 22, 2004.

1. Black_KING

Black_KING IncGamers Member

Sunday Thread

Nothing much happend i just started my Titan Barb. and i hope i will make him good.
    So i am open for any sugestions.
    He is right on levl. 7

2. XaviarGangrel

XaviarGangrel IncGamers Member

Got a grand total of Nothing done in D2 last night, had to do some work for once :grrr:

Am hopeing to run Nightmare Meph/Council today if I can get a decent Durance 2 map, cos it was scary big when I had to run through it...

I may also force my Barb through Act 1 of Normal, although I'm not finding him as fun as I expected. :scratch:

Oh, and did download the new ATMA :yep: Such a cool job done by Tenshi and co.

3. Case_ofLogic

Case_ofLogic IncGamers Member

Well I didn't get anything done on Diablo yesterday, I had to work, and I have to work today to. But I'm hoping that when I get home today I have some time to play my sorceress.

4. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

I helped many guys in MP game hosted Huorn yesterday with my bowazon Raven. That really was an awesome game and loads of fun :clap:

I downloaded new ATMA and I have been messing around with that dropcalc Doc made. My brothers best find made me just more jealous:

He got Unearthed Wand from normal Horror Mage in WSK3 couple of weeks ago, /players 1 and ~350 MF. ATMAs dropcalc gives these numbers:

1 : 49211549 Horror Mage - [H] Worldstone Keep Level 3

:uhhuh:

To compare, this is the chance to drop Zod with same settings:

1 : 61450628 Horror Mage - [H] Worldstone Keep Level 3

:lol: I think I am somekind of statistics freak

May your all drops be as good and remember to have fun!

:)

5. Crazy Runner Guy

Crazy Runner Guy IncGamers Member

Well, I got kinda burned out on assassins yesterday (my last two characters have been assy's, and I have played them non-stop), so I started Baal running. I then had my best pre-Minions drops ever. All from random bosses:

Ist Rune<--I think I need to make CoH once I get Ber Rune.
    Diadem
    Aegis

On that run, Baal then donated some Light Gauntlets ...yay...

He also offered me a Monarch later, which I gladly accepted.

Have a great day!
    crg

6. WaNg

WaNg IncGamers Member

Well, i have started playing D2 again, so heya all! I have started a Skellimacer, and wauuuuuuu...he kicks ***! I lost all the chars I had when I hung around here last year, due to a comp chrash :rant: . But one of my friends just found his chars today, so maybe I can get some stuff from him.

My Necro is lvl 35, and fighting his way through A5 Normal. Well, back to homework and playing...cya!

7. z3r0-

z3r0- IncGamers Member

Did some MFing yesterday and beat act I hell and got about nothing.

Gona go check out the new ATMA now.

8. Lohengrin

Lohengrin IncGamers Member

My Bonecaster managed to kill the Summoner in Hell this morning. He was easy, but there were a few scary moments on the way there. I was standing too close to the boss invader under the palace by the portal to the Arcane Sanctuary when he died. He must have been Fire Enchanted. I didn't have a chance to notice, but I could barely see the sliver of red in my life bulb after his death. :surprise:

9. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

That guy is always fe. Better to be careful from now on :)

10. Huorn

Huorn IncGamers Member

Yeah, that was a real cool game! :) I was totally whacked in the end though. It was two o'clock in the morning and that session had started at 8 pm. I had played in the morning already, so I came to a total of ~10 hrs D2 time yesterday. Normally I'd get that amount of playing done in one month! :lol:

The last WP I got on the game yesterday was Lower Kurast, and today I completed Act II with my Sorc NannyOgg. She has reached her final destination, as she was created to be a meph runner. And that's what she did for the last few hours... Got some nice finds too, including my first Jewel (cold).

She manages Meph quite well, flitting around like mad with teleport. My merc doesn't survive at all, though... :( Ah well, just have to go without him...