Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Death_Dealer, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Death_Dealer

Death_Dealer IncGamers Member

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

Well I didn't see one out here so up it goes. As usual Sunday finds me hard at work, a tad bit more tired this morning since daylight saving time went into effect and I lost an hour of sleep. (We roll our clocks ahead 1 hour this time of year)

Over the weekend I had a few good drops. The pit gave me Titan's Revenge and Nat's Mark. Mephy was pretty tight but Baal dropped the Demon's Arch, Ormus' Robes, Wormskull, and my first Pul rune.

Have a good Sunday everyone!

2. Pb_pal

Pb_pal IncGamers Member

Daylight Savings Time here too :grrr:

Well, i took a week break from playin good old D2, I don't know why, I just didn't play. Yesterday was my first day back, and let me tell ya, it was refreshing, got my fanatic zealot from A2 norm to the 2nd WP in A5 norm.

Nothing else really, but I'm sure I'll have more to report later, because after a whole week off of D2, I can't seem to put it away now.

Have a good one all!

-Pb

3. Warlock099

Warlock099 IncGamers Member

Daylight saving time kicked in a week ago here :scared:

well anyway, thinking about starting a new char today, if i can get away from
    running mephisto, everytime i plan to quit he drops something nice/decent..

Might be a smart idea to start a new build, to minimize the chance to grow
    bored :)

got a skellimancer, meteorb sorc which are both halfway through hell.. (Act 4)
    and a hammerdin at lvl 18 :p

however a ww barb or werewolf druid is tempting :p

4. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

Finished act 1 hell and act 2 q1&2 with my conc barb in hell last night. A few decent drops but nothing special from the pit in act 1. Hope to get through more of act 2 today. My moron (sorry, merc) is still trying to avoid battle.

Will start playing soon today, it's almost 11AM, and the day is getting away from me already!

5. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

Well, today i had a bbal game up, we won by 81-69 so im pretty happy ;)

ow and i made the most important trade in my d2 career, i traded my 1.07 Eth Berserker Axe Breath of the Dying, for a clean zod and vex from Snake :clap:

now i can make my Botd eth Great poleaxe.. i think :scratch: for mortimer.... i went for polearm mastery so i dont know exactually what kind of weapon im going, but GP with 60% ias from the Botd will have the fastest WW speed so we'll see...

well, im going to do some research now and sit my *** down, i can barely feel my legs anymore :teeth:

robin

6. CrazyChihuahua

CrazyChihuahua IncGamers Member

I haven't played D2 in months :p And ya, Daylight Savings Time sucks.

I just acme back today, and I don't know how long I am going to be here, but y'know. I was thinking of playing some D2 tonight, just for something to do. I dont want to get too heavy into it considering I have to work on my Flash movie that I have been working on for too long. Anyone else here do Flash?

Anyways, good to be back.

7. Kaysaar

Kaysaar IncGamers Member

Welcome back Chihuahua! :howdy:

I remember you from my lurking/early days.

Played some NWN today, some frisbee too. That's about it. Now that I think about it, I've accpomplished next to nothing today :D

8. Varock

Varock IncGamers Member

Well I finished Act 3 normal today with my Skellimancer. However, I have noticed some flaws in my build. First off I need to get Raise Skeleton maxed out b4 I even think about heading at diablo. My skeletons got meph down enough for me to finish him off with a few lvl 1 bone spears however my skeletons were decimated. I feel my skeletons are not strong enough RS is at 16 with pluses I think it is a plus 3 which puts it actually at 13 and I am lvl 26. So all my next points will be devoted there. So forget blood golem and the others for now. However I don't have decrepefy yet either so I got some catching up to do I think.

9. Kremtok

Kremtok IncGamers Member

Sessily and I came up with a couple of new Matriarchs yesterday evening, and one trip to the Secret Cow Level in Hell was enough to show that it's not what it used to be! Those things actually hurt nowdays! Neither my MeteOrb Sorceress, nor his Lightning Javazon could quite make quick work of the Hell Bovines that we were faced with.

So, I spent today doing some Mephisto runs. He dropped Arachnid Mesh. That made me happy. He killed my mercenary about 400 times. That made me angry. I quit for the day to work on a research paper.