Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Sundaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by druidkid9, Oct 1, 2006.

1. druidkid9

druidkid9 IncGamers Member

Sundaily

hello all

RL- its about 11:00am here and just arrived back from the airport after saying good bye to my mums cousin.

D2-last night i completed the whole of act 3 and i have entered act 4 normal. My fishy zon is currently level 30 and is doing alright. Luckly for me when i was about to kill meph a council member kindly dropped me an Ort rune. This means that all i need now is a 2 socket bow (good damage one) and i can make a Zephyr runeword :).

Good day all

DK9

2. Drystan

Drystan IncGamers Member

Hmm...

RL - It's 11:23am here :) and I'm goin to catch a movie with a friend in a couple of hours. :grin:

D2 - Been busy, but I did at least hire a holy freeze merc for my Wolfy. Hope he'll make it easier, but don't have any time to test it out. :sad:

3. Suiling

Suiling Banned

Hmm... it's 2pm sharp here..

RL: Going out having a great time with him and may have a great plan for Mooncake Festival.

D2:Nothing, just tunneling for grails..

4. nepeta

nepeta IncGamers Member

Mooncake festival? Space cake? Sounds promising ;)

For me: I'm gonna find something usefull from Baal today, I feel it. I may also do some pindle runs, but as they take me 40-60 seconds, they're really challenging, which is nicer a change than I could've hoped for.

Love you all, have a nice sunday :)

nepeta

5. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

RL: Depressed. Waiting for housemate to return from shopping, after which I intend to spend the rest of the day eating junk food and getting drunk.

D2: Running NM Memphy with my vanilla sorc.

6. diablo loves donutz

diablo loves donutz IncGamers Member

Hmmm....

RL:About 8:30 A.M here, listening to some Nickelback on my dad's Ipod. I just got back from a friends house. We partied last night and I woke up at 7 and I was really homesick and just drove back home.

D2: Tearing up act1 with my funny build-Pally spear zealer, and later I plan to make a poison necro and maybe make some more builds from that poll I made. I'll try to keep you guys updated bout that.

Peace and chicken grease-Donutz

7. Jude

Jude IncGamers Member

Real Life: It's getting pretty cold (about 40ºF) here at night (and in the mornings), but I don't want to turn the heat on, yet, mainly because it costs a lot of money! Been using these things called "Bed Buddies" that you can heat up in the microwave and then wrap around your shoulders or put them in your lap to keep warm.

Did some upkeep on my Mac, backing things up, deleting clutter, cleaning up my desktop (which gets really messy after a while).

@diablo loves donutz: I know what it's like to be homesick...it gets a lot worse when there's no way to get home or the home is gone. :(

Diablo II LOD: Starting playing my (untwinked and unmuled, as always) Paladin, Jackhammer, again just now. He's 16 level and on his way to get Andariel.

Jude

8. Suiling

Suiling Banned

@nepeta: Mooncake festival is one of the chinese tradition celebration. It's also known as Mid-Autumn festival.