Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Sundaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Atil, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Atil

Atil IncGamers Member

Sundaily

RL: Posting this just as Seattle have beaten Detroit 9-6 in the first week of the NFL. On the way to the Superbowl again :laugh:

D2: Charon made it to level 65 and became a Vampire. He looks pretty cool although, for no apparent reason, he keeps doing this

2. zarfen

zarfen IncGamers Member

rl: going back to school tomorrow :/

d2: tried to get that modded dfgx.dll blabla to work (the one where you can run multiple instances at once) ut it didnt work, the game didnt start with the modified file, so i had t oswitch back, thank god i backed the original up.

3. Kefir-Tribe

Kefir-Tribe IncGamers Member

Self combustion?

On the subject of screen shots... this happened to me right this minute.

4. MadMardigan

MadMardigan IncGamers Member

Well, let's take a look at this screenshot...

You nub, it looks like you've got a vampire on the hallowed ground of the pandemonium fortress. Of course he's going to self-immolate. That's probably worse than being out in direct sunlight. :badteeth:

On a serious note, I have no idea what would cause this. Though the above would be a neat idea.

RL: Had to work today, but at least it was my typical short sunday shift. Getting a lot of work done assembling my Warhammer 40k army too, I'm almost done putting together everything I've bought over the many years. Next is painting. :tongue:

D2: Firestorm (pure fire sorc) "stormed" (ugh) through the durance of hate and slaughtered mephisto with a grin. I've come to the conclusion that if I can get through normal with an infernosorc, and if I can get through act 1 normal with a naked punching barb, then I can definately make it a good ways with just about anything.

So now I've been playing my smite-pally Leoric through the end of act 2 normal. Just finished maxing smite and I've decided to make him a vindicator/templar. Twinked to the gills of course, can't wait for lvl 35 and the "Black" flail. Not going to happen this time around though, since once Leoric kills Duriel, it's Sirius the PDaggermancer's turn.

Well, hopefully someone will read that mess and post.
    ~MM

5. Sorsha

Sorsha IncGamers Member

RL: home alone, went to church, grocery shopping, spent the rest of the day watching TV. At least I finished my schoolwork yesterday.

D2: Toblerone got to the Outer Cloiser last night.

6. Suiling

Suiling Banned

RL: It's monday here at eastern time. Very excited and happy cause skullcaptain is back to me tomorrow!!!!! He's going to be released from the hospital at tuesday!!!!!! YAY!!!!

D2: Freed Anya at /p8 normal at reach lv41 even before Glacial Trial. guess Archimonde (resurrected) will be in lv50 when he first face Baal..