Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Sundaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by sirpoopsalot, Sep 3, 2006.

1. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

Sundaily

No Sundaily yet? Is everyone out partying and too busy to post a daily? If so: :thumbsup:

RL: ~2:30 a.m. here, and time for bed. I'm still on Saturday time. I did an 8-mile hike today, which brings my total for the past week to 22 miles (~35 km). No wonder my knees hurt.

D2: I'm back to trading, so I have spent more time haggling in the SPTF than playing, but it's kindof a nice change of pace. Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it,) I think I'm about to acquire quite a few remaining grailers, so that will leave me at a point where I have no choice to kill certain monsters repeatedly if I want to progress any further... :undecided:

g'night everyone.
    have fun

2. asdfgah

asdfgah IncGamers Site Pal

D2: Playing my untwinked grail tourney char
    RL: Just taking things easy before going back in service tonight, will catch a train around 19:00.

3. Jude

Jude IncGamers Member

Real Life: Still worried sick about my cat. She's lost a lot of weight, had an ultrasound (shaved belly--she really hated that!) and blood tests, and although no tumors showed up, her liver enzymes are bit high, and there might be something wrong with her intestines according to the ultrasound. Trying to fatten her up with fried chicken, but now she is suspicious of me for ctaching her and taking her to the vet a couple of times, so she won't come and eat readily. :(

Diablo II LOD: Got my melee Amazon, Jacjabba, up to 26th level. She's been getting killed a lot lately. Got her a Cold Iron Wolf, which helps some, and found a Cathan's Seal ring with some life-leech that helps, especially using Fend. Also, found an amulet with +9 life regen. Getting rather tired of her, but would like to get her to at least 30th level before I let her rest for a while.

Jude

4. druidkid9

druidkid9 IncGamers Member

RL- raining here so no outdoor activities :) not much really.

D2- just beat the countress in NM with my Untwinked Frenzy Singer Barb. he is doing really nicely( thanks for baals drop which was a bloodletter!).I am thinkng for my next Untwinked build i will make a Hammerdin because i have not made one and i really like the max damage hammerdin guide!!!!. The skill allocation by each level is just gold :)

GOOD WEEK ALL!!!

5. Tensaiga

Tensaiga IncGamers Member

RL - I really hope that bureacratic machine that we call the government can oil up the ole' gears and get me my grant money ASAP so I can, you know, register. Yeah yeah, it is awfully late for all this, but it is community college.

D2 - Just ventured online for the first time in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time, USEast. Played around with a bit with a sorc that I would use to get some MFing before making a "Real" character, and I have already met one of the few, the proud, the nice people on Bnet. They gave me a few low level uniques to start me off, offered to rush me, and really just gave me a nice time and someone to talk to. We spent a good half hour talking before he had to go (Silly east coasters). It is great to know that there are SOME nice people left online.

I HIGHLY doubt I will be torn away from SP though...For every nice, reasonable, and friendly person I meet, there are 80 jerks, asshats, and people who, in general, aren't very pleasant to be around.

6. Deaddave

Deaddave IncGamers Member

RL:eek:nly got 3 more days before i go back to collage so im realy busy making sure i do as litle as posable

d2:hoping to do some mp today, if i dont get a chance im gona work on my wolf barb and getting him to lvl 90

7. Ariadne

Ariadne IncGamers Member

real life: having a sore throat. I baked scones yesterday and they came out great! did my laundry and now I have time off

DiabloII : I might see to it that my nightmare sorc gets to do The Pit, or I might run around with my Hell sorc a bit (but she keeps dying :cry: )

8. scarred_life

scarred_life IncGamers Member

I'm playing my untwinked tesladin, and I've found 2 or 3 of those things already, sheesh!

Anyways, not much going on here today peaceful rather beautiful day. I might take my girl to the abbandoned trailor to explore and maybe make up something for a picnic while were at it.

D2 wise if anyone as read the post I started about the aforementioned paladin will know that I was running NM countess for a Lum (yes yes 1:10023 chance I know) and frankly I'm quite sick of her. I'll just be on my way and hope to find one for the Smoke I'm wanting to make (damn resists). My girls blizzard sorc just finished up Act4 norm and she's loving this game, we both get impatient while the other plays but I have my ps2 and some games which she doesn't really have any interest in so she is the one who can get impatient at times. I'm trying to find the powercord to an old laptop so that we could both play as I only have 1 computer at the time.

Bleh that was a bit of a long post, hope everyone has a wonderful day!

9. aman

aman Assassin Moderator

Real life - College tomorrow so going to make sure im well rested.

Diablo - Playing with my avenger(currently act 3 lower kurst nightmare)

10. Unrsrvd

Unrsrvd IncGamers Member

RL: Really tired. Hopefully I can get to bed early tonight. *snore*

D2: My barb is all grown up now! I finished NM yesterday at level 68 or 69, didn't take many Baal runs at p8 to get to 76 and full IK set. :grin: Did Hell Den of Evil today, will play a bit more later on.

11. SiTro

SiTro IncGamers Member

RL: Today was spent recovering from a monster bbq at my place on saturday night. (That was also the reason behind the no D2 time, for anyone who missed their recommended daily dose of SiTro) Went on a mission round the neighbourhood at some stupid hour. Very tiring.

D2: Picked it up again today. A bit of play for my untwinked grail tourney assassin, but it's scary how much progress some of the other contestants in that have made. My time will come, I tell you now...

Been playing my necromancer again. Stormed into Kurast earlier, my preferred 'halfway point' for Act 3. Next time I play I'll try and reach Act 4 at least. I'm close now, starting to feel like this character could be the first one to beat the game for me. All fun.