Sundaily: Our day of rest? Not a chance...

Psywire

Diabloii.Net Member
Sundaily: Our day of rest? Not a chance...

...cos theres no rest for the wicked!

RL: Hmmm it's only been Sunday for 3hrs now & I can already tell it's going to be a very 'energy draining' day lol. Today another friend of mine decided to 'fall in love' with me. Thats the 3rd person this week... :undecided: Makes it rly hard when they tell you how many times they've cried over you because you don't 'feel the same way'. What can you say to that tho- can't rly say "lol, sucks to be you!". haha :tongue:

...santa better bring a big hurty stick this yr. lol

D2: Was gonna do my 2hrs of mf tonight, but I did some P8 Baals with Aman instead. Rerolled some great GC's too- still no Lion Branded of Vita :sad2:
Will do my mf 2moro afternoon. wish me luck!

skoolbus

Diabloii.Net Member
It's amazing its sunday where you live, and I've been awake an hour or so on saturday. Lazy me.

Time to play some diablo instead of doing hw, probably my new freezealot.

Deaddave

Diabloii.Net Member
rl: been playing pool all everning and having a great time, till someone mentioned a certain someone anyway, now im feeling pretty down in the dumps, and yer i can agree with the sucks to be you coment, it defferantly does suck to be in this situation,

d2:working on my pvp wolfy, bout lvl 56ish, and going strong, and im realy annoyed with my mate cos he deleted my swordmadien by acceident when he missed click to delete his char. so looks like im gona be using my wolf in thys torney instead of her

SiTro

Diabloii.Net Member
Deaddave: Did you use ATMA at all with your swordmaiden? If so, is there no way you can recover her from the automatic backups by any chance?

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
Deaddave: Did you use ATMA at all with your swordmaiden? If so, is there no way you can recover her from the automatic backups by any chance?
Indeed, can't you just change swordmaiden_2.org to swordmaiden.d2x and then commence playing? Or does deleting a character in d2 delete all of ATMA's .org backup's as well?

RL: Writing a report for school... it's long.

D2: Participated in the level 9 barb duels that was setup in the HC Forum this afternoon. I won my first round, but got my butt kicked real good in the second round. The 5% chance to cast Amp Damage axe that I was using and the 25% CB sword that I was using wasn't of much use since I couldn't hit the second round guy with his 991 defense and my 130 AR.

-hps

Psywire

Diabloii.Net Member
Skoolbus: thats cool hey- where are you from?

Deaddave: hmmm, what happened dd?
I'll buy you some of that xmas stickytape (with the little santa pictures), so we can fix that broken heart of yours. It'll be as good as new in no time dd.

HP: How long is your report & whats it on?

SiTro

Diabloii.Net Member
Indeed, can't you just change swordmaiden_2.org to swordmaiden.d2x and then commence playing? Or does deleting a character in d2 delete all of ATMA's .org backup's as well?
As far as I know deleting a character in D2 deletes any file in the save directory with the same name as the character, regardless of extension. But atma backups stored in a different directory will be fine, and I think any "[charname]_#.org" files should be safe as well. So he should hopefully be ok if he opened the character more than once in ATMA.

:fingerscrossed:

BabyLink

Diabloii.Net Member
its gonna be sunday in about 5h30 at home, so i will post my schedule tomorrow :p

there ya go, were tomorrow :grin:

RL-Having fun
D2-I can't continue my countess runs, because my sorc was slain by her FE :cry: . I will begin the rebuild today. I didn't lost anything special execpt a Insight. I had xfered stuff to atrma just before she dies.

Crazy Runner Guy

Diabloii.Net Member
rl - I have a paper to write and a game of chess to play.
d2 - I played d2 today for about 20 minutes, did a few baal runs. Other than that, I'll be in the forum all day.

crg

YoungDbl

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: Getting twizted so I hope I dont remember anything. I hope I get completely out of it and dont find my way home. But hey im not that lucky.. So if I manage..

d2: Still cant play so none of this.

Deaddave

Diabloii.Net Member
iv searched for the back up files and they seem to have been deleted(or i just cant find them.
as for the otherthing to put it bluntly i fell in love with a girl i know i thought she felt the same but she said she needed time (she had just split wid her old bf) so i gave her the time she needed and after a mounth or so(which i thought whent realy well we were seeing each other alot) this other lad asks her out and she says yes(all this happened like 3 mounths ago but im still not over it, kinda sad that i cant move on realy)

IronCrown

Diabloii.Net Member
@DD- sorry to hear about your frostmaiden. Never nice to lose a char. As for your other problem, I've found that once you are "good friends" that is where it will stay. Mutual attraction & relationships comes like an avalanche, if its not mutual it will never happen.

RL - Heatwaves! Temperatures rising to 38Celcius, dont want to go out in the sun, might just kill me if it catches me alone!
Had a pretty bad fallout with GF - reckon its over. I have to go and see her in 15min, will see what's what.

D2 - Got my fury wolf into hell finally!! Still enjoying him immensely. The faster R/W of feral is so addicting and I keep it on him always. The next gear going onto him will be the IK stone crusher. This will be his end-game weapon, and hopefully take him all the way.

Enjoy

IC