Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Sundaily. even longer since i made one of these

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by corax, Apr 27, 2008.

1. corax

corax IncGamers Member

Sundaily. even longer since i made one of these

hello hello and welcome to the tail end of another australian sunday

RL: not alot. mums coming down on tuesday:thumbsup: its also a long weekend(which i had to work) as is next weekend(which i also have to work....see a pattern here?)

d2: finally found my original d2 cd's so could reinstall the game to 1.07 to continue the hunt for my superior eth great poleaxe.

:DISCLAIMER: the following contains statements that may offend puritanical d2'ers. however i don't trade and don't MP. therefore no flaming is required, and i can assure you i've already been flamed alot for originally keeping it.:thumbsup:

as some of you may remember i have a zod. it is an illegit zod. however i won it fair and sqaure and thus am i damned sure im gonna use it. and thanks to a vex from Rizzo all i need is my base weap. :thumbsup:

it is however turning out to be very tedious. ive been tyring lower kurast, with a good map with 2 weap n 1 armour stash right next to the wp, with no luck and no luck at mephies either. for a GPA let alone the one im after. its going to take awhile

2. buraz

buraz IncGamers Member

Re: Sundaily. even longer since i made one of these

corax, you got 7 900 posts. :afro:
    Good luck with your search.
    Where`d you win that Zod anyway?

RL: Yesterday evening my girlfriend brought me new cat, but the bugger was so scared in new enviroment that ,when we let her out in the morning, she escaped :undecided:
    Now I`ve posted "LOST CAT" signs all over my neiberhood. Hope that she`ll come bac cause my girl is very sad and feeling guilty for giving cat to me :sad2:

D2: Hm. maybe later, but I`m trying to quit :tongue:

3. NagisaFurukawa

NagisaFurukawa IncGamers Member

@buraz: HMMM. I have a pretty good idea where that Zod's from. Don't think I should talk about it though. ;). Just look around a bit. You'll find it. ^^. Who knows? It might even be sticked. o_O.

@corax: FLAMEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Just kidding. Enjoy that weapon.

RL: Yawn. Lots of rest today I'm guessing.

D2: Eh. Not much time for it. I'm slacking... Might get in some runs for MFO. That or the Enchantress will try make the jump to Hell.

4. maxicek

maxicek Moderator Single Player

RL: Cleaning the house & cutting the grass.:lipsrsealed:

D2: Maybe some Hell questing later tonight.

The infamous Farting Bob IIRC.

@corax: Good luck with the search.

5. kanonfutter

kanonfutter IncGamers Member

RL: Quite busy. Making a table with built-in sink is no mean feat for an amateur DIY. Tonight I _need_ to asses a bunch of assignments in order to give the students their final grade. On the positive side, we where able to eat our lunch outside, first time this year. We just broke down a rather ugly fence, so we can look from the patio to the garden and out into the quiet street. Sun, children running to and forth, cold beer, sausage and cheese on baguettes makes for a good lunch. Sadly it has gone overcast now, forcing us to dine inside.

D2: Only in my dreams, which I am afraid will happen rather late tonight.

BoTD in a polearm?

6. HellHoundBarb

HellHoundBarb IncGamers Member

RL: Visited some friends with my parents today.

D2: Perhaps, although I'm not sure

HHB

7. Wanchu

Wanchu IncGamers Member

D2: Just rescued Cain in act 1 nightmare with my fishymancer. I got a Sol rune, the best rune so far with this character.

8. Lady bug

Lady bug IncGamers Member

RL: More gardening, spend about 200$ on plants.... I dont think I ever even considered how expensive those things are, untill I got my own garden. Well at least the small part of the garden that I've made looks nice now (untill the weed starts growing)

D2: Done a few comtesse runs with Lara my fireborber, got a shael as best rune. I might head on, could be fun to get her to mephisto or pindel. I only wish I could skip the dessert and the jungle.

9. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

You might as well throw a few poppies and some coca in the garden too. Ah heck, some 'shrooms are always fun too. :wink3:
    ... and I thought the weed was "tomato plants." :laugh:

RL: yes please
    D2: possibly. Might do a few countess runs for some runage. Might not play at all (like the last ~4 days).

Edit... oh yeah, forgot:

*sets corax on fire*
    ...there, now you've been properly flamed.

(in my opinion, my pun is more deserving of flames - of both kinds - though :prop:)

10. Friiser

Friiser IncGamers Member

RL: More work on major project due May 12th.

D2: Probably not today.

11. pharaoh

pharaoh IncGamers Member

I understand skipping the jungle, as that place is annoying as hell, but why skip dessert? It's everyone's favorite part of a meal! ;)

RL: Just got back from helping my parents with a couch that was too big to move into their house move said couch into their house. I'm out of shape and sore.

D2: Gonna try to mat my spearzon; hopefully without dying. :)

12. Hp_Sauce

Hp_Sauce IncGamers Member

Not sure if I'm going to be around much, but I'm a little bored, so I figured I'd stop by here.

RL: Graduated from college a little over a week ago (managed to keep my average above 80%!). I was quite happy and have been drunk since then with a brief sober period for a job interview which I'm hoping to hear about tomorrow.

D2: Re-installed the other day to play a little b.net with some friends, that lasted all of 2 days. Now I'm back to my SP characters, but none of them are really grabbing my attention either. Trying to get my Ranger Pally through Act 1 Hell but it's pretty crappy since he sucks fairly hard.... The merc is always off in the corner smelling the flowers while I'm getting popped from every which way with no block and poor resists... then I get annoyed with my merc and want to stab him in the eye, but my arrows never make contact with him, maybe I need more AR.

-hps

13. corax

corax IncGamers Member

@ladybug: your a sorc. teleport is your friend. no more jungle and i'll just telekenisis that dessert over here.

@Buraz: here's how i got the zod. it then turned out it was fake. then i was sad so i ate some cake. then decided i'd keep it and never use it(kind of like a memento) now however i want a BoTd GPA

yes botd in a polearm. everyone loves polearms. druids, barbs, Emilio the act 2 merc, necros. paladins. amazons. assassins. and bob barker