Sundaily-aka the day before Monday

Bobbynator

Diabloii.Net Member
Sundaily-aka the day before Monday

This is my first daily thread; I just wanted to share my today's happiness.
RL: I've finished my homework and my training, and after that I was just hanging out with my friends.
D2: Meteorb is lvl 48 now and rising rapidly. This is my first character that I am making by a build, and I can't believe how powerful she's become :grin:. Act 1 on nightmare was literally wiped away with frozen orb. And after several NM Andy runs, I got Aldur's rhytm with 3 sockets:smiley: . Very nice so far.

pancakeman

Diabloii.Net Member
I can't believe I havn't gotten to one of these yet...

RL-Watching curling right now, it is AWESOME!
D2-Going to move Redemption into some Meph runs, if I can ever get that stupid brain, or tongue, or kneecap, or whatever. Found Sigs shield, which will serve me well.

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: Headache. Slept four hours. Not nice. Argued with my gf, depressed overall. One could say this sunday was teh sucXxor.

D2: Didnt play at all. Still wondering how i should build my druid. Dont want to make any rushed decisions. Did some meph runs yesterday but no luck.

Deaddave

Diabloii.Net Member
enought of the aka the day before, i only did it on the fridaily thread becuase the weekends something to look forward to lol so plz stop with them.

Rl:whats that??

d2:working on a sword maiden and so far she doin ok, seems to get dodge and evade locked far to often at the moment, shouldnt be as bad now i have a second tank in the form of an act 2 merc

Diabloii.Net Member
RL : wanted to do homework but failed miserably. Guess tommorow will be tough :tongue:

D2 : my luck with items continues. While playing on act 1 hell hardcore i found duriels shell , wizardspike and ko rune, all from random monsters.

diablo loves donutz

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: Had to do some chores, raking leaves and such, and I've been watching pretty much the entire series of Band of Brothers because there's a marathon on HBO of it. Btw, it is the best mini-series/movie/tv show ever, hand's down.

D2: Taking Cassius through NM and after finally getting to the countess, I plan to run her over and over till she pops out a nice dol and a io for me...you do the math.

tartanasia

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: Made a list off things to do it goes on forever -_-. This week coming up is gonna be heavy...

d2: Lost my hell meph map cause of my clicking skills -_-. Got my freezeadin to lvl 76 and im finding lvling him hard boring and anoying (wish i made a fanat now). I still need loads of simple items plus runes to get my chars moving some more. Ive got to a point of boredem, I think its time someone start a new tourny please...

HiTeknology

Diabloii.Net Member
RL - Just had some homework to do, finishing reading act 1 of Hamlet now.

D2- I might scrap this IK Barb I've got going... I just don't know if he's the character for me. WW Kills slowly. I guess theres nothing to do except hold on and hope for level 76 to come sooner and sooner.

Bobbynator

Diabloii.Net Member
enought of the aka the day before, i only did it on the fridaily thread becuase the weekends something to look forward to lol so plz stop with them.

Rl:whats that??

d2:working on a sword maiden and so far she doin ok, seems to get dodge and evade locked far to often at the moment, shouldnt be as bad now i have a second tank in the form of an act 2 merc
Oh about that "aka"-I thought it was ''a custom" to write that sort of stuff every time :laugh: