Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Sundaily - a day of rest

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by TheNix, May 25, 2008.

1. TheNix

TheNix IncGamers Member

Sundaily - a day of rest

It's after 11 AM here and no-ones started a daily

RL - Been up since sparrows fart touring the Trash and Treasure markets, I've just put a leg of lamb on to roast for Sunday lunch and looking forward to a peaceful afternoon, playing D2 if I can get away with it. :tongue:

D2 - Taking my singer barb through Act 5 NM, with luck I'll take Baal out today. Unless my wife finds some work for me to do.

2. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

Re: Sundaily - a day of rest

RL: Just got back from church. I had to write the Prayer of the Church, which is one thing, but then I had to read it, and with 80 old people staring at you, it's rather unnerving. Also just ordered a passive video card cooler for my 8800gt. Gaming nirvana is on it's way...

D2: Yep, have to work on some sort of Magic Find character, so I have _something_ to outfit my dudes and dudettes.

3. Morathi

Morathi IncGamers Member

RL- Went for a drive with dad around the area i will be doing my P test in (people in Australia will no what i am talking about). Just got back from that and will need to study for my Mid year exams and up coming SAC's. Will also watch the footy when it is on (AFL).

D2- Have not been able to found the time lately. I should have loads of time after my mid year exams which are in 3 weeks time, but before that i doubt i can play much at all.

4. Hp_Sauce

Hp_Sauce IncGamers Member

RL: Busy being stressed about about moving across the country. I have lots of packing to finish still and just found out that I have to pay for my own hotel while I look for somewhere to live (I was hoping the company was going to pay for it.) My girlfriend is sad, my mother is sad, my friends are sad... I'm beginning to feel guilty about leaving! I haven't had any time this week for

D2: But I'm going to play for a bit tonight before I go to bed, it will be relaxing. I think I will try and get my Ranger Pally a bit farther into Act 3 Hell. I'm also thinking about picking up my MF Necromancer, but he's on the harddrive in my desktop, so I'd have to hook it up first... I might just wait until after the move when I'm settled.

-hps

5. witchesbrew

witchesbrew IncGamers Member

RL: Swiller and I were married on Saturday evening. Despite all our worries, everything went perfectly fine. He was quite a nervous groom. :tongue: Of course, I was a nervous bride.

D2: I don't play...my husband does. But he will be too busy with me for a few days. :laugh:

6. Gambitsreturn

Gambitsreturn IncGamers Member

Congrats witchesbrew and Swiller!

RL: Stay in bed till...oh about 10:00 am, eat, clean house, clean car, enjoy the rest of the day off.

D2: AT, AT, AT, Pindle, Pindle, LK, LK, AT, AT, AT wooohooo!

7. Docturnal

Docturnal IncGamers Member

RL: Nothin much. Its Sunday and Im unemployed. Go D2

D2: Just finished getting the most basic gear for my 8th attempt at a dentist guardian. (a 2 socket bone wand with +3 teeth and a +3 teeth preserved head) Took me about 3 hours of shopping as I already had the preserved head. Its refreshing to play something that only tears through stuff if I play on p1. No cookie cutter for me today.

8. Neksja

Neksja IncGamers Member

RL: Sick. Sore throat, bad cough and stuff. Not the best feeling. Thank god no work today and tomorrow. Have few days to recover. This means either some movies/Futurama or

D2: Already did 1,5 hours of AT. 5,6 millions to level95, so close. Then I'll propably end MF Pentathalon and give Fair the 99er attempt a rest. 5 weeks nothing but her and mfing. I need something else for at least a day or two :tongue: I could play a little Nat's Phoenix Striker (parked at A1 Hell, trying to reach the level of Nat's Mark).

edit. Forgot to say congratulations to Swiller and witchesbrew!

9. Leto

Leto IncGamers Member

RL: When it doesn't rain, it pours. My better half has a Catalan exam on tuesday so she'll be revising all day. That sure means surfing the web, reading, watching F1, helping her and her study group with doubts during the afternoon and mayhaps some D2 this eve.

D2: Did 90 minutes this morning, will probably do 90 more minutes tonight to bring my Fireclaw Werewolf to Act 2 normal.

10. Ashmer Amadeus

Ashmer Amadeus IncGamers Member

Way to go Swiller!!!!

No D2 for me today

11. Oblivious

Oblivious IncGamers Member

RL: Trying to learn for my semester exams. Not really a success as i've already had 2 coffees with friends and GF. Tomorrow I'll be going to the sea for a swim.

D2: Not really in the mood. Anxious about the turnout of my Ruby J of Fervor trade.

12. SiTro

SiTro IncGamers Member

'Grats witchesbrew & Swiller! Hope you had a great day, once the nerves settled down. :grin:

RL: Not much. Got an exam Friday, and for that I need to look at some past papers and download the case study material they released last week (had other exams last week else it would have been done sooner). The uni's site is down though, so as a result I can't do either. So maybe I can sneak a little time with...

D2: Mainly playing HC at the moment. Got my TWD IV characters, all still alive (mainly through inactivity? :tongue:) and an amazon I'm playing in Classic atm. Poison Javelin rocks atm - not much in Normal Act 1 can stand up to 800 damage. Of course, I have to wait half a minute for it to run its course, but still...

OVG: Completed Super Metroid on the SNES earlier. Fantastic boss battle. Not sure what next. Metroid Fusion (GBA) is a given, the story follows on from the SNES game. I'm thinking about trying to complete Breath of Fire again though. I tried last about two years ago and think I got about halfway through. I got lost somehow and stopped caring though. Maybe this time I can crack it.

13. sumulsh

sumulsh Banned

RL: Church as usually. Playing in music ministry.

D2: Nope. Working..