Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Sun(ny)daily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Atil, May 11, 2008.

1. Atil

Atil IncGamers Member

Sun(ny)daily

RL: Spent the day in the garden with my wife, daughter, friends and two hot dogs (canine variety, not the sausage variety.)

D2: A very small amount of time Baal running. Got my Necromancer (and Mercenary shortly after) to Level 93.

2. silospen

silospen IncGamers Member

Re: Sun(ny)daily

Are you implying that your dogs are sexy, or warm?

3. HellHoundBarb

HellHoundBarb IncGamers Member

RL: Well, Mother's Day, so this morning my brother and I gave presents to my mum. After that, we went to my grandmother's grave with flowers. Then we went to my other grandma, and we stayed there the whole afternoon.

D2: Nah, playing the world's hardest game :tongue:

4. Milb

Milb IncGamers Member

Could be both :wink3:

RL: Was planning on spending the day in the sun but my jetlag took care of that and I was in bed til 3! Back in work tomorrow so I wanted to make the most of it :sad2:

D2: Playing my Ancient barb through act2 normal, will hopefully get up to the Arcane Sanctuary tonight.

5. Wanchu

Wanchu IncGamers Member

D2: I have done a lot of Nightmare Mephisto runs lately with my Fishymancer. I got some gear and now I am much faster. It is a pity that I bought Arioc's Needle but forgot to look at the required level: 81 (my merc won't be able to wear it for a long time). Anyway, I am finding some good items (found Guillaume's Face, very nice for my merc and for speeding up my runs).

6. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

RL: Hot and sunny here too. A lovely change from damp and dreary. Nice to have the heating off and the windows open for a change.

D2: Still Baaling for the MFO. The sorc hit 94 on the last run last night. With any luck she'll be 95 before the end of the Baal section. Particularly if I stay out of MP. Then I'm going to push on with the sept.

Enjoy Monday people.

7. pharaoh

pharaoh IncGamers Member

RL: Mother's Day brunch with my parents and brother. It was a surprisingly pleasant afternoon, given how, uhm, abrasive my mom can be sometimes.

D2: Not today. Been thinking of joining the swashbuckler tourney thing, and as such, I've been giving a bit of thought to builds, but I probably won't actually play for a day or two.