Summoning Question...

Capnbob

Diabloii.Net Member
Summoning Question...

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything in the FAQs or by searching...

If I have 10 skeles out and I switch from my main weapons to secondary weapons (W key...) it kills one skeleton because I loose a couple skill points from the item change.

Basically, my question is, do I need to recast the other 9 skeles because they're all now of a lower level, or does it just kill that one and there's no changes to the other skeles?

I hope that makes sense...

Thanks,
Capnbob

MrNuby

Diabloii.Net Member
Capnbob said:
I'm sure this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything in the FAQs or by searching...

If I have 10 skeles out and I switch from my main weapons to secondary weapons (W key...) it kills one skeleton because I loose a couple skill points from the item change.

Basically, my question is, do I need to recast the other 9 skeles because they're all now of a lower level, or does it just kill that one and there's no changes to the other skeles?

I hope that makes sense...

Thanks,
Capnbob
Skels stay the lvl they were summoned at. If you switch to a higher lvl you'll have to resummon them to get them to a higher lvl. Same goes for lower levels. So if you switch from +10 to +9(lets say this gives 1 more skel) it'll kill one skeleton, but your skels will still be +10 skill lvl.

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
Capnbob said:
Welcome Newcomer to The Darkness. Grab a brew :drink: and feel free to raise some corpses.

Just for reference, this technique is called prebuffing and is a common tactic amongst Summoners.