Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

"Summoners suck" ROFL

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by RealmOftheWolf, Sep 27, 2006.

1. RealmOftheWolf

RealmOftheWolf IncGamers Member

"Summoners suck" ROFL

Just had another lame "Summoners suck" convo. These are startin to get few and far between but every so often i find some idiot that just wont listen :p.

Went kinda like this. (ive filtered some words mostly the word NOOB along with referances to my genital area,mother ect ect.)

im army ^^

Doctor_Fire:army ur summons wont last in hell
    ArmyOfTheDead:lol you actually played one
    Doctor_Fire:yes
    Doctor_Fire:and it sucked
    Doctor_Fire:they are too weak for hell
    ArmyOfTheDead:Not only are they capeable of hell they own hell!!!
    ArmyOfTheDead:And i got many summon necs to prove that
    Doctor_Fire:lol summon necs are a waste of time
    Doctor_Fire:and they lag the game
    ArmyOfTheDead:Go back and play with your hammerdin let me play my charactor way I want to
    Doctor_Fire:And they lag the game
    Light_powell:Only if your computer sucks
    ArmyOfTheDead:So does every other skill in the game
    Sexypk-you:Take your 10 year computer back for a much needed upgrade
    Doctor_Fire:if you summon in hell baal you get booted from game
    Skurczrowa:hey if he have good gear
    Skurczrowa:hell be immortal in hell
    Doctor_Fire:Nope
    Doctor_Fire:Summon necs are a waste of time
    ArmyOfTheDead:lol
    Doctor_Fire:people in hell baal ban u coz u lag
    Doctor_Fire:So u leach high level
    Skurczrowa:k nvm noob
    ArmyOfTheDead:actually ive never been booted
    Doctor_Fire:dins r best baalers
    Doctor_Fire:u prolly jus leached no summons

at that point i jus tped back town he died cryin noob all day ^^.
    kinda get sick of this scenario :p Is throne only place in game to these people ^^.

2. Enilias

Enilias IncGamers Member

Lol, I think summon necromancers are the only types of characters that can solo hell baal while being afk. >.>

3. sirwhere

sirwhere IncGamers Member

just squelch him ^^

4. deademon

deademon IncGamers Member

lol thats sooo true ...id like to see a hammerdin do that...since they are so good....i mean what cant u do with a hammerdin :p ive never playerd one and never will...a hammerdin that is...man i luv my fishymance i cant get over it...hes sooooooooooooooo gooooooooooood...lol k im done,,,hope i got my point across

5. Odd the Quiet

Odd the Quiet IncGamers Member

Been there, done that, and love it so much I bought the t-shirt.

6. Das Adin

Das Adin IncGamers Member

Last week I was in a Baal run and one of the hammerdins said as I entered. "You better not [email protected]#$ summon necro." I asked if he was the host of the run and the real host spoke up. I asked if I could summon and he said yes. So for the rest of the time that hammerdin was joining that string of runs I summoned as many minions as I could. I really dislike the people with computers older than the game, running minimum requirements, and feel it nessisary to try and place restictions on everyone else so they can have a frame rate they don't deserve.

7. RealmOftheWolf

squelch is fun but argueing passes the time quicker ^^

8. aman

aman Assassin Moderator

Im glad i play single player :grin:

Though i do sometimes miss this kind of thing , sometimes quite amusing :grin:

9. Kirah

Kirah IncGamers Member

Just goes to show you that one should be very selective when partying up with people. I actually perfer to play with my druid when partying with unknowns. With friends we had a party of eight necros (6 summoners & 1 bone & 1 poison), and boy was it a blast!! I couldn't see anything and every one of the summoners had like 30-40 summons each. It was wild! That and the multiple merc auras made it really crazy. The monsters didn't stand a chance and when we ran the mini-ubers they went down in less than a minute each. This was also one of the few instances when waking all three ubers didn't matter a bit. Break into three teams and each team heads off to kill one of the ubers and their accompanying minions. Piece of cake!

Good luck and Good hunting!
    Kirah

10. zooply

zooply IncGamers Member

so true. although question. i still need to cast decrep on baal to keep him teleing off and making a twin. what do you use to keep him still? reaper's toll, and perhaps freeze aura merc? (and of course ice mages:tongue: )

to the op: the guy was so lying, or is a complete idiot with builds. he's either never made one and is just being a jerk, or did but probably put like 20 in revive and 20 in blood golem and yelled 'omg wt}{ 1 c4n't pwn$ h3ll!!1!!! n3cr0s ar3 4 nO0bZ!!!one!!!1' every time he died to an imp

11. Enilias

Enilias IncGamers Member

I run to baal and make a tp and use it to focus my minions. As long as I've had all my minions around baal he never teleported out on me, cursed or not. I use a might merc and use amplify damage as curse. My merc (might) is using insight, duress and an ethereal stealskull. The only thing that I use to slow baal are my clay golem and ice mages.

12. Orion241

Orion241 IncGamers Member

Yeah the clay golem is plenty to keep baal from teleporting. I just tele right next to him with my stacked up army and just spam amp. I never have him tele on me. If you can't tele, just decrep him until your gumby gets up there and starts hitting him.

13. davel

davel IncGamers Member

My favorite necro hater was when i as making a run of baal games. I was the one teleing down to the throne room and he joined the game half way through one run. Normally if the group is killing well I won't summon more than 10 or 20 skels but this group was a little weak so i had a full crew (30 or 40ish) and so as soon as the guy came down the tp he gave the "un-summon your army, lag, summoners suck, weak" speech. I told him to stfu and find another run if he doesnt like mine. He shut up till the next game. I got to the throne room and it was right full of souls and...the big dudes with the axes...anyhow, I knew they'd all die as soon as the came down a tp so i was clearing the room a bit but he wouldn't shut up about "TP TP TP TP TP TP" I told him to "wait cause he'd die", but he felt cause i had enough time to type that that there was no way he could die...so i tp'd and sat at the other end of the room. lol hahahah he died probably 10 times then left, it was great.

14. RealmOftheWolf

lol its a good thing these people are gettin rarer at least on west

15. jag

jag IncGamers Member

that must have been amazing -- skellys standing in line trying to get a piece of the action LOL -

16. De4dEyE

De4dEyE IncGamers Member

Golem + cold anything + Merc with Kelpie snare + decrep.

17. Enilias

Enilias IncGamers Member

I finally got my enigma and all I can say is: wow.. everything just gets so much easier when you can teleport, and I can actually keep my revives alive too. :D
    And then there's the rushing people. Didn't get any complaint yet that my summons created lag while rushing. :p

18. Delwrick

Delwrick Banned

Enigma... My fishy wishes for such an awe inspiring item.

19. PuppMaster

PuppMaster IncGamers Member

haha, with my summonmancer i summon my army, put some tape on the mouse so i keep on moving and i go get a snack, watch some tv, do some chores, clean my room, when i come back the act is almost done I exagurated alittle bit, ut you get the idea) summonnecros are the best people in the world, after all them!

20. Josiphos

Josiphos IncGamers Member

Fishymancers own.

I build one with MF gear (nigma and shako are only skill boosters) and Beast axe. I use a might merc with bramble armor...he absolutely crushes everything. Baal is the slowest...but he mostly just sits there and gets pounded while golem, decrep and cold skelies get him.

I've gotten so many compliments from people I play with. Chaos runs where L1s are totally safe. I'm now going to give the merc Pride RW...and steamroll everything. One long time player even said " thats just about the best PvM I've ever seen".

That made me feel good. Screw the disenters. Fishy ON!