Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

summoner questions

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by divinius, May 11, 2008.

1. divinius

divinius IncGamers Member

summoner questions

hello everyone. i have a level ** fishymancer gear is as follows
    helm: shako perfect topaz socketed
    armor: enigma ap
    weapon: wizzy leoric on switch
    shield: homonuclus umed rhyme on switch
    belt: tgods hate those black souls lol
    boots: marrows 2 skel mastery
    amulet: plus 3 summon
    gloves: trang
    rings: 2 magic find rings with resists
    low torch low anni
    i guess my first question is does everyone use HOTO as endgame weapon with leoric on switch or do you use leoric as main weapon or beast as main weapon etc etc and with 20 raise skel 20 skel mastery 20 cexplosion and 20 mages what do you do with the leftover points if anything? thanks for the help

2. XIJAH

XIJAH IncGamers Member

Re: summoner questions

yeah man , i think a lot of ppl go past the beast when they get to end game.
    however, not me.

i have a 39 hoto and cta, but i like to have the beast / homo,,,/aolk/boneflame. its all personal preferance. i gues the hoto then enables u to b.o. on switch, and give u and ur merc a lot more life if ur low on it.

theres something about the aura on em and the fact that they scamper around like crazy that makes me like it , the troops and the merc do more damage and can hitt more ofen. also the fact that after playing necro for a while, the thing i hate the most is having to rely on just spaming CE after CE 10 times like crazy, even tho is v fast, to kill the whole room. I like to let the troops hack **** up a bit, , with 16 skel, 16mages, an awesome infinity merc +amp,, killing the room dont take long at all, maybe 1 or 2 CE to help it along. :thumbsup:

my points arethe same as urs , ** with 5 to spare and not doing anything with the atm. my fishy can uber now so i just waiting really, ..
    cheers
    jah:thumbsup:

3. Stevomoo

Stevomoo IncGamers Member

u can use them to get a bit of bone armour, wont be much but any damage u dont take is always good

4. divinius

divinius IncGamers Member

thanks for the replies. think i have 7 points saved at **. might get 1 bone armor 1 bone wall and 1 bone prison and rest into bone wall i guess to synergize the armor. dim vision really does kick some major butt also. almost like casting a paralyze spell or something hehe. i just rolled a 38 hoto and i have leoric on switch. guess i will make that beast next if i can ever find a 5 socket zerker.

5. Stevomoo

Stevomoo IncGamers Member

use any 5 socket axe, you will never hit anyone with it