Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

summoner merc questions

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by XIJAH, May 18, 2008.

1. XIJAH

XIJAH IncGamers Member

summoner merc questions

hey ,
    1st: what helm should i use: guil or andy. andy has some nice mods,,,etc and the + 2 to skills sounds good. however will there be a noticable difference in killing speed for bosses btw the 2 due to 70% CB and useing andys 40% cb.

2nd: the plus 2 skills from andy's visage ,,, does that mean the conviction aura will be +2 , as well as might aura also being +2...

3rd: should i switch between the 2 when im doing uber trist and mini uber s for the increase in CB ,

thanks
    :thumbsup:
    JAH

2. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

Re: summoner merc questions

The DS and CB on G-Face really help out your Merc, but you need to find an alternate source of Leech if you go with this helmet. The +2, Leech and IAS on Andy's are the main benefits. If your Merc already has some Leech then it becomes a question of +2 skills versus CB. I'd go with some more CB in that case.

The Might aura will be +2. The Conviction aura is a fixed level aura and can't be raised with +skills.

3. beuhey

beuhey IncGamers Member

is there a place somwhere i can see what main aura level my merc has? I'm using a level 93 freeze merc with andys +2/infinity/no armor

What armor would suit my merc as a summoner??? So far he's wearing a duriel shell : S . Can my merc have 3 auras running ?? ( infinity, bramble, main aura) Thanks

4. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

You can read those levels in an excel sheet, which you can find here.