Summoner/bone Skill Help

miles

Diabloii.Net Member
Summoner/bone Skill Help

My necro is lvl 49 now I have maxed skellies and mastery 1 point in mage and revive. 1 in clay,bonearmor,teeth, bone spear, and 3 in bone spirit.
also 1 in amp through decrep. should i max ce for pit runs or max bone spoirit or alter 1 for 1 untill both maxed. also is it better to put points in bone wall to help bone armor or put those points in bone armor itself. thx again.

Necrochild313

Diabloii.Net Member
miles said:
also is it better to put points in bone wall to help bone armor or put those points in bone armor itself. thx again.
1.)Put points into bone wall instead of bone armor.
2.)Use marrowalks for the +2 to skeleton mastery and you can also get a lvl 33 bone prison synergy if you don't put a point into bone prison and wear these. It'll help your bonespell damage out, and it'll raise your bone armor
3.) answer MM's question

miles

Diabloii.Net Member
this is mainly a summons. not sue i gonna do any more on summon skill tree however . I have maxed skellies and skele mastery. this is my dillema what else to use. and how and when to invest points first.

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
If you are willing to exploit Marrowwalk then start by Maxing Spirit and then put points in Bone Spear.

HarbingersOfSkulls

Diabloii.Net Member
miles said:
this is mainly a summons. not sue i gonna do any more on summon skill tree however . I have maxed skellies and skele mastery. this is my dillema what else to use. and how and when to invest points first.

*spell check necro1975

Sounds like your going as a Summoner...not a Boner. So, go with max Mages..and get your curses taken care of also. And don't put any more into Revives, 1 is enough.

If you are going to do Bone though, read the sticky at top of forum for the Bone/Summon guide. It will help answer your questions..and show you how to do it correctly.

HoS

grogthecaveman

Diabloii.Net Member
drop a point in Gmastery and summon resists. Let +skills do the rest. that way yuo won't have to recast the skeles so often