Summon bear worth it?

Smithenator

Diabloii.Net Member
Summon bear worth it?

Hey, I was wondering if summon bear is worth it on an ss druid. I level to about level 92 on all my pvp characters, and so I can max oak sage if I use no bears, or I can use a bear and get 2 points short of maxed sage. Suggestions?

Osmium

Diabloii.Net Member
a 1 point bear with +skills is a joke.........but 2 hard points invested in oak gives you 10% life

Kirah

Diabloii.Net Member
Are you PvM or PvP? If you're PvP -> Oak all the way. If PvM and you've got a good vita build then Oak, if PvM and you're at Titan Build or Fury Wolf Build then a weak bear could possibly be useful as a distraction when partying with a group. Simply summon the bear on top of the character in trouble and you can often prevent character death. This is useful when one of your party members is separated from the rest of the group and getting hammered and you can't get to him fast enough. Cast bear on him and he/she might make it out of the rush. This happens a lot to my group when our wondeful sorc's occulus randomly teleports her into a champion pack. She got surrounded by a pack of frenzytaurs and would have bit it if I hadn't cast bear on her. I actually typically try to get some significant points into bear personally (Party Wolf Build: max lycanthropy, max Oak Sage, max fury, 10 werewolf, 10 feral, close to max bear and the required prereqs).

Good luck and Good hunting,
Kirah