Suggestions on what to do next with my Freezadin?

tartanasia

Diabloii.Net Member
Suggestions on what to do next with my Freezadin?

Ok hes 78 and in act2 lost city hell (sc). Ive found that I can safely do p3 hell for colelcting exp. I started on hell pits but deicded with the high amount of cold immunes to move onto act 2 tunnels. Fortunatly Ive spawned a great map for tunnels with the wp right next to the tunnels. Im just wondering If theres any tips on gear + weather tunnels IS a good place for me to be gaining lvls. Im in no postion at the moment to be going further through the game as I have a busy life and im just playing about tonight trying to get closer to 85 for my azurewrath.

heres my stats plus gear

(with gear on)
str 229
dex 158
vit 305(tgods) /324(dungos)
enrgy 41

life 1189

fr -10
cr 70
lr 29 < this is also a big nono in tunnels Tgods helps but I have to salv switch for horror mages most of the time...
pr -13< this is a big nono in tunnels i need to think carefully how to change this.

gear

guilames face socketed with 15ias/24cr jewel

lionheart archonplate

baranastar/demon limb ar buff

p diamond ss< I need a hoz but this is the best till I find one, do you think ward would work better?

tgod/ 15,39 dungo

gores

dracs

15/234 raven

dual leech ar lr29 rare ring

mahim curio amulet< i really dont have anything better s yet attribute/resist/ar is usefull tho

a few ar life resist charms and fhr

so yeh thats my story Im wondering if maybe I should make a runeword weapon or something? Well this character seems to be lucky anywho so far its found 36 gheeds (on the way to pit) 1combat barb 6dex gc (same run inside pit) and a 37ed/12max jewel in tunnels. Any advice would be good Ill also put my skill distrubution underneath

4 zeal
6holy shield (leveling at the mo till 10)
20 holy freeze
20 cold resist aura
20 salvation
(most skill quests left, atfer 10 holy gonna try max zeal)

Crazy Runner Guy

Diabloii.Net Member
p diamond ss< I need a hoz but this is the best till I find one, do you think ward would work better?
4x p diamond pally shield /w decent res. You don't really need PDR in PvM, especially if you're slowing them down so much.

tgod/ 15,39 dungo
Go with T-god's. See prior pdr comment.

mahim curio amulet< i really dont have anything better s yet attribute/resist/ar is usefull tho
Any prismatic ammy will be better than Mahim Curio. It seems like res is your biggest problem. I'd punch up that light and poison res and you'll be set.

Gore Rider
I'd swap these out for some boots with res. I really like Sandstorm Treks, but anything /w two or three resistances would be great.

crg

tartanasia

Diabloii.Net Member
4x p diamond pally shield /w decent res. You don't really need PDR in PvM, especially if you're slowing them down so much.

Go with T-god's. See prior pdr comment.

Any prismatic ammy will be better than Mahim Curio. It seems like res is your biggest problem. I'd punch up that light and poison res and you'll be set.

I'd swap these out for some boots with res. I really like Sandstorm Treks, but anything /w two or three resistances would be great.

crg
Thanks for advice well I really dont fancy p diamonding a shield, I can p diamond my ward which will then have 50-60 all res + fade buff. Or infact Ive got a 45 res sup sacred targe or a 29res sup kursat both socket worth for spirirts? I also have eth treks but they be on my sorcy and I dont like item sharing. I think as far as the amulet goes Im just going to have to wait till one drops. Thanks for your advice, anyone know what lvl can be gained easily from tunnels at p3? Is 85 reasonable?

Naab

Diabloii.Net Member
also consider this RW.With a decent base pala shield you could get +100 resists and very good blockrate(alot better then spirit's thats for sure)

Sanctuary
3 Socket Shields
Ko + Ko + Mal
+20% Faster Hit Recovery
+20% Faster Block Rate
20% Increased Chance of Blocking
+130-160% Enhanced Defense (varies)
+250 Defense vs. Missile
+20 To Dexterity
All Resistances +50-70 (varies)
Magic Damage Reduced By 7
Level 12 Slow Missiles (60 Charges)

tartanasia

Diabloii.Net Member
also consider this RW.With a decent base pala shield you could get +100 resists and very good blockrate(alot better then spirit's thats for sure)

Sanctuary
3 Socket Shields
Ko + Ko + Mal
+20% Faster Hit Recovery
+20% Faster Block Rate
20% Increased Chance of Blocking
+130-160% Enhanced Defense (varies)
+250 Defense vs. Missile
+20 To Dexterity
All Resistances +50-70 (varies)
Magic Damage Reduced By 7
Level 12 Slow Missiles (60 Charges)
Yeh thing is I have 1 mal and no ko's. I dont hfr so I dont like to spend my runes unwisely or use my socket quests up in a hurry. I think I will go with a sacred targe spirit if this doesnt work well I will hel it and go for a 4 pdia (last resort) hopefully then I can pump it up to p5 and start rocking lol

edit: after saying all that chance to blocks a crappy 30% on sacred targes yuck, so its gonna be a pdiamond kursat shield waste of socket quest (wish It wasnt suped) but yeh till i get a hoz it will do me..

Crazy Runner Guy

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for advice well I really dont fancy p diamonding a shield, I can p diamond my ward which will then have 50-60 all res + fade buff.
That would work.

Or infact Ive got a 45 res sup sacred targe or a 29res sup kursat both socket worth for spirirts?
Use the 45 sacred targe for spirit. That gives decent res, and you won't need fire res in the tunnels.

Thanks for your advice, anyone know what lvl can be gained easily from tunnels at p3? Is 85 reasonable?
It's reasonable, but it will take a while.

crg

Brak

Diabloii.Net Member
edit: after saying all that chance to blocks a crappy 30% on sacred targes yuck, so its gonna be a pdiamond kursat shield waste of socket quest (wish It wasnt suped) but yeh till i get a hoz it will do me..
You don't have to waste a socket quest. I'd just take a gamble on the cube recipe. You've got nice odds for at least three sockets. Since it's a temp shield, and you can always find another res all pali shield, it my be worth considering.

tartanasia

Diabloii.Net Member
both sup shields...

Ive got to lvl 82 and my heads gonna explode soon I think. Managed to get a 32life barb combater so im smileing