Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Suggestions on a new Barbie..

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Warlock099, Mar 28, 2004.

1. Warlock099

Warlock099 IncGamers Member

Suggestions on a new Barbie..

Ok so I'm thinking about starting out a Barbie and have a few questions..

Would a WW build be viable in Hell? as I don't really like the kill 1 monster at a time builds if u know what i mean :)

And if so what skills should i be investing in, more than max ww and bo?

Also, what weapon class should I be getting? I was thinking of runewording an honor to get me through the mid lvls, low lvls doesnt really matter as i could go with just about any weapon :)

Any other tips/suggestions on what i should consider?

Thx!

2. JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS

JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS Banned

WW is viable in hell quite easily. For the other skills to max go with weapon mastery, shout, and then rest in iron skin as well as 1 pt in nat res/inc speed. Weapon class most people use sword or axe for botd with SS.

3. memememe173

memememe173 IncGamers Member

WW is still quite viable in hell. Sword of Axe if your not that rich, but if you are, I challenge you to try something different

4. foxnews

foxnews IncGamers Member

Made a spear mastery WW barb using an upgraded Ethereal sundan hone, arreats, shaft, ik boots, belt, and gloves. rare rings and rare +2 barb amulet. WW works fine if you can get your damage high enough with your weapon, otherwise you're going to have a hard time.

5. Superhal

Superhal IncGamers Member

for your first ww barb, i think you would be less frustrated with a shield. also, some wep types have 1 and 2h options (sword, axe, mace) so you can have a shield/wep on the switch.

also, current data on the way ww works is that you get the most hits wielding 2 1h weps. at the same time, you should be aware of ww breakpoints.

for a basic introduction into the stats, skills and eq, check out the strat compendium, .09 builds. then, see what differences there are in .10 by reading older posts in this thread. for some reason, there were like 5 .10 barb builds but all but 1 was lost.