Suggestions for BEST runewords on LF Zon. {Ladder}

Suggestions for BEST runewords on LF Zon. {Ladder}

Faith bow for merc? ( I wil share her fanta aura)

Call To Arms weapon on switch for the BO.

Or some sort of runeword armour? ( I already have a LO rune & am waiting to trade for 1-2 more hi runes).

SO what are some good runewords for a LF zon? ( other than insight on an A2 merc) --- >> I still might go this route. I do have an ETH CV & ETH cryptic ax on a mule.

PhatTrumpet

Diabloii.Net Member
'Faith' on Merc doesn't do much for an LF Zon.

'Call to Arms' is nice but hardly needed for PvM.

'CoH' is just about the best runeword armor for a Javazon (depending on who you ask).

'Infinity' blows 'Insight' out of the water as far as Merc weapons are concerned. If you absolutely need the free mana you could get a 'Pheonix' shield instead (Redemption aura).

sorry, I was thinking of infinity, not insight. I take it that a monarch is the best shield to make a Phoenix for a LF zon? I was thinking of a spirit shield in a monarch for her.

I would say the +350-400% Enhanced Damage, redemption aura, & CTC Level 22 Firestorm On Striking beats the +2 skills, FHR, & additions to mana & resist on spirit.

What about the rw Brand for a A1 merc? Would the rw BRAND beat FAITH for an A1 merc?...... 35% CTC amp damage sounds good as does the 100% CTC bone spear on striking.

PhatTrumpet said:
'Faith' on Merc doesn't do much for an LF Zon.

'Call to Arms' is nice but hardly needed for PvM.

'CoH' is just about the best runeword armor for a Javazon (depending on who you ask).

'Infinity' blows 'Insight' out of the water as far as Merc weapons are concerned. If you absolutely need the free mana you could get a 'Pheonix' shield instead (Redemption aura).
I thought FAITH on A1 merc would benefit me because I would share her fanta aura? SO I would get increases in IAS, damage & the orther benefit fanta gives.......

Leohappy

Diabloii.Net Member
umm if you want to make a really good lfzon then you NEED infinity on merc
period.

as for spirit vs phoenix debate, it really depends on whether you have enigma or not, although the %dmg bonus on phoeinx only increases your PHYSICAL dmg not light dmg...that's what skills are for

and 35% ctc amp on brand is "when struck"

Ok, that would own. But realistically, I will never find one of those shields & never obtain the 4 light facets to socket said shield.

I already have a LO rune. I am getting 1-2 more high runes ij a trade. Just deciding which High runes to get in the trade.