Suggestions for a Smiter

CaimDark

Diabloii.Net Member
Suggestions for a Smiter

I've decided to try out a smiter, and would like some pointers. I plan to max smite, holy shield, and defiance for the synergi bonus. One point in sacrifice (prereq), one in zeal (to kill monsters faster, to leech, and also a prereq for vengeance) and one in vengeance for the occasional physical immune. Also, one (or maybe more) points in charge for dueling casters, and the others prereqs I forgot to mention.

Am on the right track? Any advice you can give me will be greatly appreciated!:thumbsup:

gorash

Diabloii.Net Member
i think that the 34+ ias griefZ only is for the barb for hitting the last ww bp. for zealer, u'll need more ias.

IMCanadian

Diabloii.Net Member
Guides of course...but man theres also a million threads. I know it's not your fault n everyone is doing...so a general msg to every..look first. But back to your question, if you plan on doing ubers, you'll need CB, theres a Good Guide for it (two actually). For pvm it's pretty standard. Grief, Hoz (maybe exile), dracs and you'll alright. Tap is your best friend in the world, which makes smiters amazing, combinded with the stun (fhr)and charge annoying knockback thing. Exile for duels and you'll win, cept vs me :grin:. Only thing to say is, you may see everyone own in duels with smiters, but it isnt as fun as it looks, when you join ppl r like "oh another smiter" n don't care if they lose to you. Great BM tho.. GL N HF.

IMC :grin: 400!!!!!!

smeer

Diabloii.Net Member
gorash said:
i think that the 34+ ias griefZ only is for the barb for hitting the last ww bp. for zealer, u'll need more ias.
You can still reach the last bp using a grief ba with 30IAS if you've got 20IAS from equip and lvl 27 fana