Suggestion on where to find something

lior

Diabloii.Net Member
Suggestion on where to find something

plain war scepter with 0/5 sockets, no +skills no nothing.
I'm desperately looking for this for beast rw for about a week but no one has it and I can't find it...
Where should I look? pit normal? cows normal?

thanks

lior

Diabloii.Net Member
Agateryon said:
you wont get one with 5 sockets in norm dificulty.

try hell cows maybe
I don't care wasting a socket quest on a plain 0 sockets one, so where is it good to find a white one?

bluedragoon

Diabloii.Net Member
lior said:
I don't care wasting a socket quest on a plain 0 sockets one, so where is it good to find a white one?
cows is a good place to drop whites and socktables like this. Im not sure if it can drop on normal but it probably can, else try nightmare

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Larzuk will give 5 sockets to L41+ war scepters (or L40+, not that important if the difference between L40 and L41 doesn't matter much for you :lol: ). I don't have the area level list at hand atm, but my guess is that those from nightmare act 2 on are L41+.

Ax2Grind

Diabloii.Net Member
Multiple replies

lior said:
plain war scepter with 0/5 sockets, no +skills no nothing.
I'm desperately looking for this for beast rw for about a week but no one has it and I can't find it...
Where should I look? pit normal? cows normal?

thanks
If it's Beast in a war scepter then you should still think about +skills. A Werebear Paladin can use passive Blessed Aim, passive Resist Fire/Cold/Lightning and Defiance, as well as Holy Shield before transformation. Though you can't get HS on a scepter normally (there's a rumor about a failed roll bypassing the regular staffmod restrictions) the others are possible on a war scepter, divine scepter or caduceus, and could make the runeword just that much more useful/valuable to other characters/players.

krischan said:
Larzuk will give 5 sockets to L41+ war scepters (or L40+, not that important if the difference between L40 and L41 doesn't matter much for you :lol: ). I don't have the area level list at hand atm, but my guess is that those from nightmare act 2 on are L41+.
This from someone that has said list in his signature. :p