Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

suggestion on dream helm

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by lior, Jun 21, 2005.

1. lior

lior IncGamers Member

suggestion on dream helm

Few days ago my merc said he hated his gaze and he wants a dream, so I said ok but I don't know which helm will suit him best, and he doesn't want to tell me(that jerk).

Anyway what should I be aiming for? eth superior something? or a sexy circlet that will serve my bear sorc when I'll be filthy rich to buy all her eqiup in years from now.

2. Pherdnut

Pherdnut IncGamers Member

Superior Bone Visages are the most popular for the weight/defense ratio. I wouldn't put it an Eth helm though. That would only reduce its trade value and make it unusuable for any characters you have that you might want to switch teh helm over to.

That would be a pretty nasty merc if he also had Infinity.

3. lior

lior IncGamers Member

Yeah I thought of infinity, but not so soon since it's pricey.

Anyway eth will give a lot more def, and it's always good to a dream for merc, since in my opinion, it's the best merc helm, so it's always usable.

4. Leohappy

Leohappy IncGamers Member

For Act2 mercs, just search for the best eth elite helm. Str reqs don't really matter much, they'll easily be able to handle even Spired helms.

I made a merc Delirium into a 3soc eth sup Corona and it has 52x def, good stuff really :D.

5. Oscuro

Oscuro IncGamers Site Pal

Remember that Dream gives more +defense than +%enhanced defense, so the bonus for etherealness isn't all that great, really (the 50% bonus on the base defense isn't enhanced much further).