Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Suggestion about guides

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Mammel248, May 1, 2005.

1. Mammel248

Mammel248 Banned

Suggestion about guides -- MODS look here plz

Well, I have been wondering myself this question: why don't they move all the guides on the fora to the strategy part of diabloii.net? I mean, it's the same site (forums.diabloii.net and strategy.diabloii.net). Now I say, why don't you do so? It would make the site more organized, and easier to navigate through the guides (as a user). Don't see this as critic, but as a suggestion. :thumbsup:

Since this doesnt fit in any other forum, I have posted it in the community part.

2. mhl12

mhl12 IncGamers Member

i believe that they are archived there but i havent checked in a while

3. BFD

BFD IncGamers Member

From what I know, the guides that make it to the Strategy Compendium are the better guides out there. I think I guide has to be nominated for it after it has gone through a few reviews by other forum members. Also from what I understand there is a big pile of guides that Elly has sitting waiting to go in there. It is just a matter of time. In the past 3 weeks there have been 10 new guides added so there is definate progress. I hope that helps.

4. Elly

Elly Administrator

This is the process. The mods recommend guides in the mod's forum (we have a sticky thread) and I work my way through whichever guides they submit and format them into the strategy compendium. If they're not in there it's either because I haven't gotten to them or the mod doesn't feel they should be permanently archived.