Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Suggested levels for each Act...

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by Gavindale Marchovia, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Gavindale Marchovia

Gavindale Marchovia IncGamers Member

I am new to Diablo 3, and am eager to dive right in! Just out of curiosity, could someone advise me on the appropriate level my Diablo 3 character should be at when I reach the end of each Act?

2. Mage Slayer

Mage Slayer IncGamers Member

D3 has dynamic difficulty - the monsters are always the same level as you, so it doesn't matter. If you want to explore, explore, if you want to push on, do so. You'll always be getting level appropriate gear/XP.

If you find the game too easy or hard you can raise or lower the difficulty setting, but unfortunately when you first get the game you are locked out of all but the first few difficulties, the highest of which is still very easy during the leveling phase. For better or worse, they've focused all their balancing efforts on the end-game and it has hurt the first play experience a bit.

Expert is generally considered the most effficient difficulty for leveling untwinked, but you may find higher levels more enjoyable if you can access them. Once you hit 70 you'll want to climb difficulties as quickly as your gear will allow.

LukDeRiff and Silverfang like this.