Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Suggest my next build

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by kestegs, Oct 2, 2010.

1. kestegs

kestegs D3 Monk Moderator

Suggest my next build

I just finished up my first Guardian in the Gold Diggers Tourney. It was pretty enjoyable and I am going to re-enter, I'm looking for a build that will be enjoyable, but not too cookie cutter. I do prefer a caster type build or ranged build.

I am not afraid of a build that Is more difficult, but it does need to be hell viable. And keep in mind this is Single pass, HC, untwinked with only using uniques, so gear will be rather limited.

So suggest away :thumbup:

2. Vague

Vague Diabloii.Net Member

Re: Suggest my next build

After my Assassin died, I was thinking about restarting as well, but I just couldn't figure out what I wanted to build. Also I was kind of burned out so in the end i haven't reentered yet.

I think I'm ready to rejoin though. It's just a matter of settling on a build.
    I was thinking about maybe making a fury/rabies hybrid druid. you might consider making one. I know you said you like casters/ranged though.

If you are playing 1.13, hydra got a pretty big upgrade. A hydra/orber might be fun. Early game will be slow going though. Or hydra/blizzard with 1 blizzard synergy maxed for easy leveling and spamming.

I'm leaning towards the hydra/cold tree sorc personally, but wouldn't be offended if you reentered with a similar build :)

3. baqarah

baqarah Diabloii.Net Member

HC single pass assasin with maxed Shadow Warrior (main skill), max fade, max claw block, max Mblast (survival skills) and max Death Sentry (for cheese) and 1 point in every skill.

Main skill - Shadow Warrior, switch skills so can Shadow "synergise" her attack and actually deal damage. Death Sentry for groups of monsters.

4. SnickerSnack

SnickerSnack Diabloii.Net Member

I've been enjoying my hunter druid. He's heavily twinked, though. :)

5. poopie_pants

poopie_pants Diabloii.Net Member

Max block Bonemancer. Caster, solid damage (with limited immune worries), and not as cookie cutter as other options (ie will still provide decent challenge). Make sure to invest a pt in Clay Golem :).

Good luck in whatever you decide on.

-PP

6. nurman

nurman Diabloii.Net Member

Passivezon. ^_^

7. kestegs

kestegs D3 Monk Moderator

some "fun" suggestions there :)

the bone necro tempted me for a bit, as I have never made one before

but in the end I started a orb/firewall/ES sorc and will put a max of 75 base vitality in her...should be a challenge