Sudden huge lag on realms?

MasterMegatron

Diabloii.Net Member
Sudden huge lag on realms?

Is it just me or is everyone getting huge lag? I get 500 ping on USwest and 700 ping on Asia. Used to be 250 ping USwest and 150 ping Asia. Is blizzard trying to detect cheaters or what?

Twoflower

Banned
i think we all have it, i certainly do

i think it s blittard using most of theyr network power for WoW and not caring any more about diablo, though

hmm, interesting : anyone play starcraft ? is it the same there ? how about warcraft3 ?

kitehellion

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't know about the other realms, but on USEast, with a 56k modem, I'm running about 250-300 ping normally, which runs pretty smooth with melee chars, but with ele chars it runs a bit slower. I think its all the spammers aroudn on channels and the bots. I might be wrong, but...The reason for all the sudden huge bits of lag is probably because of spammers and alot of ele chars around, lagging up the server with fire and stuff...

Neves

Diabloii.Net Member
It is lagging horrible for me. I can't join hardly any games.. It keeps saying that I am losing connection to their games.

ladyvixen

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, it's been happening to me @ East. What's happening is the game lags out for about 10 seconds, and if I'm fighting a monster, I die. It's happening a lot with my friends too during the past week. Just awful.

BananaPancakes

Diabloii.Net Member
i've been lagging in baal runs (us east) for a while, aleast a few months. i asked the ppl in the game and they felt it as well

zirilion

Diabloii.Net Member
nothing on europe but heh i havent been on that much in public (me scele nec on me own type of way)