Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Subscription Bugged + Suggestions

Discussion in 'Site Feedback, Suggestions & Support' started by Valhauros, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Valhauros

Valhauros IncGamers Member

Hello, just a heads up. After I saw the site name changed and read the post about it (each domain being in charge of its own financing), it felt wrong using an ad blocker (for the first time) and decided to support the site. I gave up after getting an error page when clicking both the message above the threads and the button in the main menu bar. I assumed it was overlooked after the name change, but now that I tried again I realized that the redirection of both links are bugged.

They should redirect to:
    http://www.diabloii.net/forums/index.php?account/upgrades
    But instead they do to:
    http://www.diabloii.net/forums/index.php?account/upgrades?account/upgrades
    (The "Account Upgrades" links in the username drop-down menu and account pages work as intended.)

Then I tried to subscribe, but unfortunately I can't use a paypal account without it being associated with a credit card ("You must add a credit card to complete this purchase. Some payments, like instant and immediate payments, require a credit card."), but I prefer to use it only with SEPA. If there are alternatives, please let me know.

--------------------

While I have your attention, I hope you don't mind me giving a few suggestions about the forum design. Thanks for reading and thanks in advance if any of these materialize.
    • When navigating a thread, would it be possible for the current page's number to be changed in colour? I know that it is stated right next to the numbers, but it would be nice, specially for mobile. Here is an example.
    • Finally, any chance the menus could become collapsible again like in the old forums? And could we get back the option that showed how many posts each user had made in that thread by clicking on the amount of posts in the thread overview (or any other place)?

2. Rushster

Rushster Administrator

Thanks for the note and suggestions. I was in hospital and have only just been released so apologies for the delay. I'll certainly look into all of the above and see what we can do. Let me get back to you shortly in this thread :)