Stupid thread

nobo

Diabloii.Net Member
i'm feeling so stupid.

i just realized that the cube-recipe to socket items doesn't work with superior weapons...
...i've been looking for superior phase blades for weeks :teeth:

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
I still do this some and I don't really consider all of this to be a mistake but my 1st char that I got to keep and play regularly was a SC pally in 1.09 and he used prayer, until he used redemption; yes, both of these skills got multiple points. It's lovely to keep the spitters from getting ammo in Act 4 and since I put points all over the joint (and used normal attack) and ran Izual and he took 10-15 min to kill each time, it did me some good. Sort of. He made it to level 67ish and into Hell before 1.10 was announced and I figured I'd hold off playing him unti lit came out, then it came out and I knew I'd never be able to survive. *sigh*

Llathias

Banned
it took me quite a while to figure that wp thing as well... i don't know how i discovered it, but when i did, i was like "whoa! this is really great!". only, then my sister said: "hadn't you realized it all this time?" :eek:

in my first char (a barb), when i made to lvl 3, i couldn't put points in any other skills, so i put 3 in bash. fortunately, a friend i happened to talk on the phone told me what to do.

Vinmar

Diabloii.Net Member
I would only carry one of each size charm. I wanted to keep all that extra space to pick up everything that dropped to take back and sell. (Talk about slow.)

Also, when in Act 4, when I needed to raise my Merc, I would go back to a previous act because I didn't know that Tyreal could raise them.

Vinmar

salvo

Diabloii.Net Member
jrlafrance said:
Apparently I'm still n00b! Unless you have Ist, what else would you put in there?
Quote by jrlafrance:

"For God so loved the world that he gave his ONE and ONLY Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16

Quote by jrlafrance

@Jrlafrance:

I feel offended, you can use King James Version (kjv) if you have problem with that ONE and ONLY part.
Forum rule forbid us to mention about politic, religion, etc. remove that signature/template.

skoolbus

Diabloii.Net Member
WOW, I had a good time reading some of these :lol:
right now I cant remember anything like this, but I'm sure I have some

Wow i feel stupid.
My first char ever was a druid. Mostly in shapeshifting. However i also invested points into molten boulder. Bowling as a wherewolf waddya know.
then i put points up to armageddon only one pt after putting one in each. Then i proceded to use a Islestrike that i got off of norm baal. Oh and the endless running of baal (norm) i think that beats Fb :D I got this char to lvl 60 btw(on norm p1 baal)

NSXdreamer

Diabloii.Net Member
First zealot back in classic I made would only use long sword, because I thought that 200%ed ancient sword only takes three inventory slots, so it must be inferior to a long sword which takes six inventory slots. :uhhuh:

DeathMaster

Diabloii.Net Member
NSXdreamer said:
First zealot back in classic I made would only use long sword, because I thought that 200%ed ancient sword only takes three inventory slots, so it must be inferior to a long sword which takes six inventory slots. :uhhuh:
When I started D2, I used to think the bigger the weapon, the bigger the damage too. And I used to think armor def > all back then.

Edit: The first time I met diablo in D2C, I was believing his "red lightning of death" does pure fire damage, because it looked like fire to me ... :eek: