Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

stupid hoto

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by the pow wow, Mar 28, 2004.

1. the pow wow

the pow wow Banned

stupid hoto

ive been rushing like 30 hellforges when i finally got to guls to upgrade to a vex. tried to make a hoto, and got a 30 out of it. i could have bought it just for an ist =/.

sniff sniff

i made it with my level 95 sorc in normal. perhaps i shoudl have made it in hell

2. Quest For Glory

Quest For Glory Banned

Unlucky.. but let me clarify one thing; Where and in what difficulty you make runewords/craft or reroll an item has nothing to do with what the outcome of your action will be. Only itemlevel and characterlevel has anything to do with it. The cubemain.txt in the d2exp.mpq clearly indicate this, for example, rerolling a magic item with 3 perfect gems use 66 % of the character level and 66 % of the itemlevel (for output).

Some of the recipies require clvl, some don't. In other words, some recipies can be done with a level 1 character in normal mode, while others should be done with a high level character. You can always safely craft/reroll/make runewords in normal mode. Even gambling can be done wherever in the game, you will still have the same outcome as in act 5 hell difficulty.

3. Shadoway

Shadoway IncGamers Member

HOTO is not stupid. The one who made it and complained about it, however, is.

4. Superhal

Superhal IncGamers Member

i felt the same way after making my own dual ist baba.