Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Stupid Homunculus!!!!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Squall, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Squall

Squall IncGamers Member

Stupid Homunculus!!!!

I swear, i've MF'd for a while, found tons of uber stuff like tomb reaver, griswolds honor, widow maker etc........but for that is sacred i can't find a homunculus.

I know we're not supposed to cheat, but this is about the only useful unique i haven't found, I wanna do a damn necro so bad i'm willing to cheat....anyone want to shoot me an attached email with a homun, please do!!!!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't belive i said that, I'm so tired of NM Meph, diablo, Pindle, Baal aqnd cow runz that i can't standz no more!

ugh....calm down and breathe...okay, back to mephy :)

2. whomhead

whomhead IncGamers Member

um, if you have all that stuff, why not trade for one? way better than cheating... more fun too!

3. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast IncGamers Member

Nice are that kind of things aren't they? I have tons of uniqs, many elite-uniks and even some of the highest treasure classes but there are still so many of the "basic needed exceptional uniks" i don't have :D
    Keeps me motivated to stubbornly keep frying mephi :lol:

4. Squall

Squall IncGamers Member

whom - i need to read the sticky prolly, but what are the rules on trading stuff??? I would assume since i just saved them to a directory and use them on what ever players I want to, that it's not quite as proper as some people on this board would like.

oh well, time to read the sticky word for word!

5. whomhead

whomhead IncGamers Member

i would definitely suggest checking out the FAQ before delving into trading. generally, as long as you can assure people that you have fully deleted all copies of the item on your end of the deal, then you are OK. of course it is considered rather poor form (more harshly by some than others) to have the same item equipped on multiple chars at the same time. this is an odd situation because you can't actually play multiple chars at the same time... its a grey area. but just be up front about how you play and let people decide on their own if they want to trade with you. just FYI, if you are thinking about becoming a trader, you might want to straighten everything out and make sure you are "legit" before hand. people will be much more receptive. :thumbsup: