stupid dclone

discoboomer

Diabloii.Net Member
stupid dclone

I've kileld him 8 times and got 7 charms. so I ahven't been looking for him. Well I am muling and I get teh world event message....sweet.

so I stock up my dclone killer with his items and go out to find him.....an hour later, no dclone.

I've checked, den o evil, stony, dark woods, sewers, pindle, shenk and that other dude.

maybe there was a mistake and he isn't really walking the earth.

conan

Diabloii.Net Member
discoboomer said:
I've kileld him 8 times and got 7 charms. so I ahven't been looking for him. Well I am muling and I get teh world event message....sweet.

so I stock up my dclone killer with his items and go out to find him.....an hour later, no dclone.

I've checked, den o evil, stony, dark woods, sewers, pindle, shenk and that other dude.

I have found the (hiding) D C spawned as Dac Farren and up north of Eldritch the deciever Act 5 b4 when no one could find him=) Both times i dropped my current Annihilus in a safe place and soloed him while everyone is looking for him then returned with another char and picked up the old Annihilus.

worked like a charm, ahem

tao4now

Diabloii.Net Member
I got lucky and logged into the "magic server's" IP at random today doing MF runs in all the killer drop areas (Pit to WSK).

Got the SOJ message immediately on game creation and another around thirty seconds after, and the number had incremented by eight.

Immediately started pulling my DC-Killer char into the game on the second console and by the time the game had booted and the character was in-game the counter had incremented twice more and D walked right after.

It was my second charm, and made a nice Valentine's present for my wife. She was appropriately gratified.

Anidem

Banned
tao4now said:
I got lucky and logged into the "magic server's" IP at random today doing MF runs in all the killer drop areas (Pit to WSK).

Got the SOJ message immediately on game creation and another around thirty seconds after, and the number had incremented by eight.

Immediately started pulling my DC-Killer char into the game on the second console and by the time the game had booted and the character was in-game the counter had incremented twice more and D walked right after.

It was my second charm, and made a nice Valentine's present for my wife. She was appropriately gratified.
I know it's late and i'm drunk but I kinda missed the point of this?

discoboomer

Diabloii.Net Member
tl998 said:
ahh go cry somewhere else :D Most bnetters don't even have ONE anni charm.

*wwhaaa*

hehe. yeah, I know this actually was a pointless whining thread. I am a dork.

those are some good spots to check though....maybe Ill get another dclone game soon.

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
If you happen to be standing in town or not particularly close to a superunique group when DC spawns, you can choose exactly where you want him to appear. Just leave a couple easy to reach bosses alive while you are off killing other things. Rakinishu and Eldrtich are two good choices.

Atomium

Diabloii.Net Member
DC spawns ih all games, but you need to be in Hell to be sure he will drop an annihilus.

Discoboomer, I had the same problem. I was never able to find him in that game. Someone found him at Shenks when I had already left. But I had searched Shenks place many times already, and no DC. This means that I was the problem.

The hint is that when I read the message "Diablo walks the Earth", there was no earthshake. I think he did not spawn because my character had run in lots of places in the game for the previous 2 hours. If this happens to me again, I will try to quit the game and come back, first with another char, then with my DC killer.

I hope this helps. I know your pain, it is not the anni, it is the loss of time.

discoboomer

Diabloii.Net Member
helohi said:
What's the point in having hell mules? :scratch: (DC only spawns in hell games)

3 of them I lvled to get hellforge, the others I used to play on but got bored and play the other chars instead.

and yeah it was a huge waste of time. I rummaged around act1 and act5 for a long time. Could ahve done a lotta mf runs.

oh well.

Lord Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
discoboomer said:

Don't complain, I have yet to see Diablo walks this earth, nor do I have a single annihilus, let alone any "crappy ones" to replace. :xflash: :xflash: :xflash:

frederikdnd2

Diabloii.Net Member
waste of space, seen these posts a looooota times before...*sigh*

------------->wtf does this icon mean: :hanky:
is he like drowning and ****??

Jimmeh

Diabloii.Net Member
frederikdnd2 said:
------------->wtf does this icon mean: :hanky:
is he like drowning and ****??
blowing his nose.. (typical action taken whilst crying your eyes out)

discoboomer

Diabloii.Net Member
frederikdnd2 said:
waste of space, seen these posts a looooota times before...*sigh*

hhhmmmmm, I think I already covered this, so that is kind of a waste of a reply....

discoboomer said:
hehe. yeah, I know this actually was a pointless whining thread. I am a dork.

or did you not read any replies so you could try to derogate me?