Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Stupid Action Of The Day

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by svidikus, Sep 4, 2010.

1. svidikus

svidikus IncGamers Member

Stupid Action Of The Day

First, I just want to let everybody know my hatred of Act 3. I hate it with a passion. Every time I go through it, I get lost. No matter what.

With that said, I finally got through the jungle (this is Hell btw). I completed the flail, and went on to fight the council. I died a couple times, had really tough spawns on the council along with some of the healer dudes. I ran out of cash ressing my merc, so I dropped the flail on the ground to make room for a magic balrog skin lying on the ground.

I get the armor and sell it, res the merc, and continue the struggle. After 2 more deaths, I decide to call it quits. Enter new game, check stash/inv for stuff I may have forgotten to sell or whatever and... POOP.

I left the %#@%# flail lying on the @$#@#% ground in the other $%^##$$ game.

Awesome.

At least I don't have to try and navigate the darn jungle again.

Anyone else have any stories of amazing stupidity to help me feel better about myself?

Spider Cavern, here I come 8(

2. TheRebel22

TheRebel22 IncGamers Member

Re: Stupid Action Of The Day

hahaha that's pretty funny. I keep dying in act1 for some reason.. I just get careless, twice in hell pits, once teleporting into a bunch of she-devil-woman-things (rangers I think) that owned my necro in 2 sec, completing ignoring all his minions, another time very similar to that, and just last night my barb completely untwinked with very very ***** gear got owned in nm by a bunch of lightning skeleton mages during a ww going into the outer cloister.

Keep in mind, I play HC, so my stupidity actually hurts.

: ( lol

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2010
  3. Serdash

Serdash IncGamers Member

One time way back I was starting a new char with Nightfish, and we were killing stuff and talking and whatnot, and I stopped to type and wasn't paying any attention and boom. Dead.

At Corpsefire.

Many lulz.

4. nurman

nurman IncGamers Member

^ I lol'd pretty hard.

I always throw stuff on the ground and forget them. Mainly socketables..

5. Mandingo

Mandingo IncGamers Member

I actually found a fix for the 'leaving on the ground' problem. This seems to work for me, ymmv. I just leave the very best item on the ground, and I haven't forgotten one since I started doing it.