Stupid Action Of The Day

svidikus

Diabloii.Net Member
Stupid Action Of The Day

First, I just want to let everybody know my hatred of Act 3. I hate it with a passion. Every time I go through it, I get lost. No matter what.

With that said, I finally got through the jungle (this is Hell btw). I completed the flail, and went on to fight the council. I died a couple times, had really tough spawns on the council along with some of the healer dudes. I ran out of cash ressing my merc, so I dropped the flail on the ground to make room for a magic balrog skin lying on the ground.

I get the armor and sell it, res the merc, and continue the struggle. After 2 more deaths, I decide to call it quits. Enter new game, check stash/inv for stuff I may have forgotten to sell or whatever and... POOP.

I left the %#@%# flail lying on the @$#@#% ground in the other $%^##$$ game.

Awesome.

At least I don't have to try and navigate the darn jungle again.

Anyone else have any stories of amazing stupidity to help me feel better about myself?

Spider Cavern, here I come 8(

TheRebel22

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Stupid Action Of The Day

hahaha that's pretty funny. I keep dying in act1 for some reason.. I just get careless, twice in hell pits, once teleporting into a bunch of she-devil-woman-things (rangers I think) that owned my necro in 2 sec, completing ignoring all his minions, another time very similar to that, and just last night my barb completely untwinked with very very ***** gear got owned in nm by a bunch of lightning skeleton mages during a ww going into the outer cloister.

Keep in mind, I play HC, so my stupidity actually hurts.

: ( lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Serdash

Diabloii.Net Member

One time way back I was starting a new char with Nightfish, and we were killing stuff and talking and whatnot, and I stopped to type and wasn't paying any attention and boom. Dead.

At Corpsefire.

Many lulz.

nurman

Diabloii.Net Member

^ I lol'd pretty hard.

I always throw stuff on the ground and forget them. Mainly socketables..

Mandingo

Diabloii.Net Member

I actually found a fix for the 'leaving on the ground' problem. This seems to work for me, ymmv. I just leave the very best item on the ground, and I haven't forgotten one since I started doing it.