Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mage

• Liberator

• Total voters

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
I covet a forum device that will limit the number of threads that a person can make, or atleast stop you and garbad

Keldaris

Diabloii.Net Member
I prefer stuff....cause it can have several meanings.

for instance i am currently working out a way to get some "stuff" for aa camping trip tomorrow night....

Arbedark

Diabloii.Net Member
Stuff. Its more descriptive than "things" but "thingy" is always good.

"Where did i leave that um...you know...erm...big thingy...erm...the hitting thingy."

Saying where did you leave your things just isnt slang enough for me.

Arb

Undisputed Ruler of All

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
I covet a forum device that will limit the number of threads that a person can make, or atleast stop you and garbad
oh, don't be so mean... they should be able to make as many threads as they like... But rather than making polls, I think that they should just have normal (or abnormal) discussions... still... some of the polls are funny...

Keldaris

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:

hmm maybe we should have a device that will slow down your posting....26.35 post per day....

Keldaris said:
hmm maybe we should have a device that will slow down your posting....26.35 post per day....
I know I've done it in the past, but the ragging on Ash is a little out of line. For one thing, it used to be above 40 posts per day, so the fact that it's down that much tells me he's gotten sick of being accused of spam and left the forums alone for the most part. A sad event, in my opinion, because his posts do tend to add to a thread.

Undisputed Ruler of All

Diabloii.Net Member
rykros1987 said:
Why does it even matter ?
It doesn't. People just like to whine and complain about stupid things, and make lots of stupid suggestions, and let people know that they are just as stupid as everybody else. Of course, I'm no better, but though I'm stupid, at least I understand... But the stupidity of the human race is what makes life interesting, and almost worth living...

Keldaris

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:
I know I've done it in the past, but the ragging on Ash is a little out of line. For one thing, it used to be above 40 posts per day, so the fact that it's down that much tells me he's gotten sick of being accused of spam and left the forums alone for the most part. A sad event, in my opinion, because his posts do tend to add to a thread.

i wasn't trying to be offensive...i was just joking around. kinda like he was when commenting on garbad and freemason. and i do agree that ash does add to the forum, and doesn't spam constantly(although he does occaisionally, just like the rest of us).

Freemason

Banned
Ash Housewares said:
I'm only doing it because of the whining about the polls. :p

That aside, this is too simple. It's gotta be things. You remember the Thing don't you?

Arbedark

Diabloii.Net Member
Freemason said:
I'm only doing it because of the whining about the polls. :p

That aside, this is too simple. It's gotta be things. You remember the Thing don't you?
But thats THE thing.

And theres only one of them.

Stuff is just cool! It encompasses anything!

Arb

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Keldaris said:
you do realize we can now post once every THIRTY seconds, there is nothing to stop me if I wanted to post 5000 times a day, but do I?

Ash Housewares said:
you do realize we can now post once every THIRTY seconds, there is nothing to stop me if I wanted to post 5000 times a day, but do I?
I'll make you Platinum if you get yourself to 20k without being banned by the weekend. :lol:

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
that would require me to not leave the house and I'm going in the next half hour, gosh, also, I would require some kind of modly writ excusing me as I would prefer not be banned

EDIT - the forums would also have to be running alot better than they are right now