Strijdje's Windmaster Guide

Looks good, but I'll stick to Fire Druids I think :)
One question, what skills are effected by FCR with a Wind Druid, aren't they all timered or does FCR lower the time delay?

Sam

Shivan

Diabloii.Net Member
sam_manzanza said:
Looks good, but I'll stick to Fire Druids I think :)
One question, what skills are effected by FCR with a Wind Druid, aren't they all timered or does FCR lower the time delay?

Sam
tornado and twister

mainly tornado ;)

Crudesash68

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm pretty sure only Hurricane was timered; I was able to spam Tornado and Twister at will.

Steve

Edit: Shivan es muy rapido!:worship:

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
ok, i've included FCR, tha bear, Amulet section and a how to play a windy section... i'm going to make a new thread so, let thisone die after a couple of hours k :lol:

robin

JihadJesus

Diabloii.Net Member
Borlag said:
you will need max block, high life and max resistances
I can get on board with the max block an high life (i'll take your word for it), but the resistances seems pointless. Your cyclone armor will absorb nearly all of the elemental damage you can find, and you'll recast it after you take a few hard knocks anyway, and it always has a resistance of zero anyway no matter what yours are - check fenris' guide, he's pretty explicit about that. The only point to having max resists is to not die in one shot if your cyclone armor gives out. (I just started a windy too, as a side project to my fury druid).

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
ahem... did you read the post above yours?

:)

thought so...

anywayz, back then it was in the early days and i didnt knew as much from windies as i know now, my equipment has changed, i rebuild him, and i have other minions, i just have to find the time to remake my pvm guide and thats all (fenris already made a pvp guide so no point in covering pvp stuff ^^ )

mine is now lvl 97, all done in 1.10 and runs too fast for his own good, just be patience, i should have a vacation coming up in a couple of weeks so then i can up date it :)

Lacerta

Diabloii.Net Member
I think the problem is that this one is still the one linked in the sticky at the top of the forum.

FrolfFreak

Diabloii.Net Member
strijdje, stop admiring your new Tyrael's Might already and go update/write that guide! I've almost Mat-ed my hybrid zon and can't wait to try out the wind druid. Get to work! :)

-FF

DougTheHead2

Diabloii.Net Member
Buddah-bmp!

Perfect! Just the guide I was looking for. I read the thread, and wondered, did strijdje ever post an updated guide? Was the 3 points for Solar Creeper suggested a good idea? Also, and lastly, when should I get that bear? After I max the 80 points in the elemental tree? (this is SC)

thanks!

EDIT: in searching for a more recent guide, my efforts were fruitless, and I just reread 2 posts above me saying that this old one was still stickied up top, which means there IS a new one... maybe someone can just point me in that direction?

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
ow man, stop graving up this old thing :p im getting embarressed about it :p

im trying my best on an update, but meh, i dont feel like it :teeth:

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
Crazy Runner Guy said:
I guess 99 levels was just too much for the mighty strijdje to give a damn about wind druids anymore.

crg
ow no, hell no, i think i might even gotten to level 100 if that was possible from running baal after i hitted 99 :teeth: its just that, everytime im getting to it, i'm like..... "hey, what about a wolfbarb? letsmake one ^^"

so i blame it on my addiction to the game :innocent:

Milamber

Banned
strijdje said:
ow man, stop graving up this old thing :p im getting embarressed about it :p

im trying my best on an update, but meh, i dont feel like it :teeth:
I'd be embarassed as well to be dragging that thing of a character around. ;)

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
Milamber said:
I'd be embarassed as well to be dragging that thing of a character around. ;)

tsk... nah, not as much as i would have been when i had a cheeseydin :teeth:

Sir Cowelot

Diabloii.Net Member
1. Nice guide, makes me want to start a windy druid ^^

2. Ice age, beste movie EVER (btw, are you dutch?)

3. Milamber, best character of best book EVER (my first and favorite fantasy book). if that is atleast what you mean with your name ^^

Crazy Runner Guy

Diabloii.Net Member
sam_manzanza said:
Damnit, the more this thread gets bumped the bigger Rob's head is going to get (and it's already pretty damn big).
That's what happens when you have a clvl 99 character and another one at 98. As far as I'm concerned, he's earned it.

crg

Meh, he doesnt even have a character weilding wirts leg (or 2) patted. As far as im concerned, he just has wayyyy to much time on his hands. :p

Crazy Runner Guy said:
That's what happens when you have a clvl 99 character and another one at 98. As far as I'm concerned, he's earned it.

crg
The only thing he's earned is a pwning from me, which I have happily given to him many a time, eh Robbeh? ;)