Strats against Windys, with an impeded ww/trapper!

Rabbitz

Diabloii.Net Member
Strats against Windys, with an impeded ww/trapper!

So.. I wanted to duel some ep druid and they refused to duel me because I "abuse tele//mb".

This has bothered my since and I just wanted to duel em, but thats not the point.

The point is, does anyone have tips on how to beat windys without mb? ( master isnt allowed because she can cast mb.. )

Rabbitz

Diabloii.Net Member
I just feel like going after them, lets say get them on their own turf mmmk? :D

I take it you dont have any exp with them :(, neither do I :/

badolzon

Banned
Go fight a druid named Vlad on East realm, he'll rape you good ;)

And won't complain

He'll actually brag alot...

Me and Xic; the best sorc alive; took him on 2v1 he owned us both with ease... :(

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member

And won't complain

Me and Xic; the best sorc alive; took him on 2v1 he owned us both with ease... :(
"Me and Xic; the best sorc alive;" - funny. very.

I know Vlad, yes he's an awesome windy, but there is no way he can survive the wrath of a similar skilled hybridsin. They are the #1 windy killers.

as for topic, it seems stupid to not cast mb, but I suppose you still have a decent chance for delay namelock tele ww.

Or hopefully your SM casts mb for you. Or a trap or two may put windy in fhr animation. Or how about psy hammer? :cool:

okay, fine sry, no sm. though thats just retarded. ask to desummon oak / wolves plz? interfere with traps / gg life bonus unfair?

"Me and Xic; the best sorc alive;" - funny. very.

I know Vlad, yes he's an awesome windy, but there is no way he can survive the wrath of a similar skilled hybridsin. They are the #1 windy killers.

as for topic, it seems stupid to not cast mb, but I suppose you still have a decent chance for delay namelock tele ww.

Or hopefully your SM casts mb for you. Or a trap or two may put windy in fhr animation. Or how about psy hammer? :cool:
He said no master, for mb.

Camden

Diabloii.Net Member

And won't complain

Rofl... Vlad... LOL

Aside from the fact he's always been horribly overrated, he doesn't even play anymore.

HappyAssassin

Diabloii.Net Member
Or a trap or two may put windy in fhr animation. Or how about psy hammer?
Traps without MB won't put a druid in FHR because of Cyclone Armor. Psy hammer autolocks so it'll hit minions first, meaning a lot of casts unless you get NL.

badolzon

Banned
LOL? Vlad is not overrated, he took me out like I was nothing, and my fb sorc rapes like 99% of pub druids.

And you don't KNOW vlad, try knowing him 1 year ago. When I last played him.

Rabbitz

Diabloii.Net Member
Erm, that comment added nothing of value to my thread. Please try to help me or spamm somewhere else.

badolzon

Banned
Well, they were also spamming -.-

Btw, if your a sin, you shoudln't have a problem with druids, or they're noob comments. As far as I'm concerned, druids are the single easiest caster to take out, besides Hammerdins.

badolzon

Banned
True, but then try making a spare Hammerdin, in case druids are bm or piss you off.

If they complain, SQUELCH THEM.!!!!?!??!? ???